Challenge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelemacca

Nails by Chele
Reaction score
I have just given my husband his first manicure and i've bet him that if he lets me do this once a week he will eventually stop biting his nails, so watch this space ladies :) xxx

My husband loves having manicures!!! Although he does not bite his nails he works on a building site!! So pamering his hands is good for his hands. I hope it helps him to stop biting.

Jenny :cool:

John's a mechanical engineer and works with oil and all sorts of gunk every day but he is a serious nail biter. I couldn't believe it when I did the manicure.

He damaged one nail years ago and it is so thin I didn't feel I could do much with it as it felt like I was manicuring his nail bed and the lateral folds and cuticle had completely come away from the nail :rolleyes:

I too practice on my husband. He is not overly fussed about a manicure (I think he feels more butch with bad cuticles and ragged nails) but he LOVES having a pedicure. After I did the last one he has waffled on for over a week about how lovely and soft his feet are and how much he appreciates me grating off the hard skin. Not so pleased however at the thought of having pictures of his feet (not the prettiest) displayed as a case study in my portfolio. Only trouble is I can't practice the massage sequence on him as soooo ticklish that he ends up rolling about on the floor in fits!

Rosie said:
I too practice on my husband. He is not overly fussed about a manicure (I think he feels more butch with bad cuticles and ragged nails) but he LOVES having a pedicure. After I did the last one he has waffled on for over a week about how lovely and soft his feet are and how much he appreciates me grating off the hard skin. Not so pleased however at the thought of having pictures of his feet (not the prettiest) displayed as a case study in my portfolio. Only trouble is I can't practice the massage sequence on him as soooo ticklish that he ends up rolling about on the floor in fits!

I'd LOVE to give my hubby a mani or pedi but he just wont let me. He's a builder with rough hands and horrendous feet - all hard skin and cracks the size of the Cheddar Gorge across his heels from wearing work boots. The cracks in his heels are sooo bad that he's often in pain with them but will he let me do a pedi - not on your life. After nearly 6 years of being married I've given up - I just let him suffer (unfortunately NOT in silence!).

Shaza

I practise everything on my husband first (except for makeup)... He even let me to put gel on his index finger (asked me to remove shine in the end). I was the one who did his first ever manicure and he liked it so much. Since than he doing it regullary (sometimes even filing his nails himself). Good for him! His hands and feet look so tidy!

My husband works at a bank and I did a manicure on him once. I would like to continue doing this for him. I already told him to let me do a body polish on him.

Nidia

Latest posts

Back