Challenging clients-a little more advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty-Mai

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm after a little more advice again please - I've had a few challenging clients recently! Lady came on Saturday and asked about the attached - shes been twice for shellac and had mentioned it but had cut it out before her first appointment so I didn't see what it was like. I told her that cutting/picking the guardian seals makes them grow tougher as there job is to protect so said she should leave it. This is what it looks like after 6 weeks - I wasn't sure what to advise. Any idea what this is and also what she can do to get rid of it. She says she's had it for ages and can't remember when or why it appeared. Any advice greatly appreciated - as usual!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh sorry here you go

Attachments

• 1391975293135.jpg
    1391975293135.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 340
Definitely send her to her GP. Without diagnosing anything it looks like something I seen in Doug Schoons book - something about keratin growing where it shouldn't x

Thank you - I have that book (albeit packed away in a box ready for a room move!) so I''ll dig it out and have a look. Thanks for your reply x

Latest posts

Back