Change of name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any way I have been thinking long and hard and all the suggestions have helped. unfortunatley Afrikaans doesn't sound too good when pronounced in the english way iykwim, but my Mothers hometown was re-named when the new government made all the changes so boring old " Warmbaths" was renamed in the local tribal tongue and is now " Bela Bela " ( Meaning when roughly translated -Hot bubbling water or to us ladies and lads that use these services, Warm Springs /spa) I was wondering if that would be a good name as it is similar to the mediteranean languages words for beautiful, but has a link to my routes.

Or does Bela Bela mean something rude in another language .LOL

If I use Bela Bela I could do two B's back to back as suggested in a different thread and that will bring me back to the butterfly motif.

What are your thoughts? Any replies would be greatly appreciated. I need to get my website sorted and get a new domain name, new business cards, change all my adverts and links. Happy days

Love the Garden Route, you lucky thing you....

Bela Bela sounds perfect as it has a meaning to you too!! and the design would be fab......

Yes we love it soo much, which I was there right now (we may get married on the beach as its a private beach, if we can) - I did live near Johannasburg as a child for a couple of years as my dad worked there for a while... but had to return when politics got heated (i think)..

Latest posts

Back