Changed my brush and my P&W got better lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

janeawallace

Reaction score
Well i got myself a new brush today a Kolinsky and i have been practising all afternoon on some tips doing some pink and white L&P, and you know what i think i am getting it, i cant believe it just by changing the brush it has made it become so much simpler, any how thought i would share that info as i am feeling pretty chuffed tonight lol:hug:

Cathie!

Reaction score
What brush have you changed to?

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Premium Geek
Reaction score

janeawallace

Reaction score
to a kolinsky 8 oval from some crummy salon systems thin thing lol

Cathie!

Reaction score
to a kolinsky 8 oval from some crummy salon systems thin thing lol
When I first started out at college, we used Salon System, not good IMO, I couldn't work with the products, they are a college/wholesaler brand.

Glad you have found a better brush....keep on reading and posting and you will go from strength to strength. x

janeawallace

Reaction score
Thanks i will

I have learnt more off of this web site than i did with my nail course tbh. all the tutorials etc are really helpful, i keep on reading themand practising, even tried french manicure on my daughter today again with a really thin art brush as her nails are really short and even that looked good, so a good day all round lol x

Cathie!

Reaction score
Thanks i will

I have learnt more off of this web site than i did with my nail course tbh. all the tutorials etc are really helpful, i keep on reading themand practising, even tried french manicure on my daughter today again with a really thin art brush as her nails are really short and even that looked good, so a good day all round lol x
Believe hun, if it wasn't for this site I would have given up a long time ago.....take a look at my posts and threads from years back....I was a newbie just out of college but the site got me on track! xxxx:hug:

janeawallace

Reaction score
Yes must admit quite a few times i have felt like chucking it all in but after coming back on here i have persevered, i also did some other courses waxing spray tanning etc. Once i have cracked this pink and white lark i will be happy, how do yo ustop your brush clogging up, i always seem to get hard bits on it

angel fingers

Reaction score
Yes must admit quite a few times i have felt like chucking it all in but after coming back on here i have persevered, i also did some other courses waxing spray tanning etc. Once i have cracked this pink and white lark i will be happy, how do yo ustop your brush clogging up, i always seem to get hard bits on it
thats all about getting your product ratio perfect.
when you get it just right, your brush will be perfect even after a whole days work.

blossom

Reaction score
Glad you found a good brush, it makes all the difference x

Deena

Reaction score
Great, isn't it? When I went from the cnd pro styler to the sculptor, my smile lines got much better. :)

janeawallace

Reaction score
Yes i was really pleased with myslef, was beginning to loose heart with it they stillarent perfect but a lot better than they were with the old brush.

Latest posts