Changed my hair again today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
So geeks I changed my hair colour again.I was Alpine green directions and got rid of it last week and have gone lilac.

I do really like it but I'm wondering if at 29 years old I'm a bit to old for these type of colours now.I've always had bright hair but am I getting on now for these colours.I'm a mum and thinking I should maybe tone it down a bit :lol:.

I wouldn't like to have to but know there will come a time when I really need to look and act my age :(.

What do you think.xx

I'll post a pic in a tick (have to use the app)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364671608.359012.jpg

Never too old!

So geeks I changed my hair colour again.I was Alpine green directions and got rid of it last week and have gone lilac.

I do really like it but I'm wondering if at 29 years old I'm a bit to old for these type of colours now.I've always had bright hair but am I getting on now for these colours.I'm a mum and thinking I should maybe tone it down a bit :lol:.

I wouldn't like to have to but know there will come a time when I really need to look and act my age :(.

What do you think.xx

I'll post a pic in a tick (have to use the app)

Yes your never too old!

But if you fancy a change, and still want to keep it funky..
Have a base colour of a brown and then some random fashion slices, chunky ones!x x

Yes your never too old!

But if you fancy a change, and still want to keep it funky..
Have a base colour of a brown and then some random fashion slices, chunky ones!x x

The thing is I did have base brown and flashes of funky colours but it just wasn't enough for me I have to go all out or nothing lol.

Ill keep it then until my gal says I'm embarrassing lol.I wear minemal natural make up unless I'm going out and I also dress accordingly and just funk up my clothes with accessories and hair.

I'm going to keep it for a while :lol:.xx

It looks absolutely fab! Wear it with pride. Your daughter's probably chuffed to have such a vibrant young mum. Had to laugh though when you put you "dress accordingly"!! I'm wondering all sorts now hahahaha x

I love it and think you should keep it defintley, I would love Bright Pink hair, but one do have the confidents to do it and two dont have the confidents to wear i wish i could be more like people like you and have great hair like this.

too old? balderdash, never too old, just look at Helen Mirren with her pink hair! i plan to grow old disgracefully (what do i mean plan? i am old hahaha) and plan to still be rocking funky hair when i have a zimmer frame, which of course will have go faster stripes on it! Colleen the lilac looks lush but i'm sorry that i'll have to inform the authorities that you are impersonating a 29 year old :lol:, you look way younger than that...steak bakes quite clearly have anti ageing properties lol xxx

50 this year and have waiste length hair! Get loads of good comments on it because it is in fab condition, but I know I should shorten it at some time (been saying that for last 10 years lol)

You're still a baby :)rolleyes: - go for it, do whatever makes you feel good while you can xxx (but stop if or when it embarrasses your kids imo) xxxx

My mum is 78, naturally a redhead, but now has a lighter coppery red with blonde highlights and a massive pink slice near the front. She's rocking, she doesn't wear makeup, never has. I think she only ever owned one pink lipstick! Never too old, it's all about you. Stuff every one else ;)

too old? balderdash, never too old, just look at Helen Mirren with her pink hair! i plan to grow old disgracefully (what do i mean plan? i am old hahaha) and plan to still be rocking funky hair when i have a zimmer frame, which of course will have go faster stripes on it! Colleen the lilac looks lush but i'm sorry that i'll have to inform the authorities that you are impersonating a 29 year old :lol:, you look way younger than that...steak bakes quite clearly have anti ageing properties lol xxx

Lol hahahahahahhahahahahaha I am growing old disgracefully.

Your Simms must have go faster stripes along with alloy wheels and a fake big boy chrome exhaust on it lol.

Ruberio I am a little concerned that although I look quite young now it will catch up with me in a few years and I will look a right hag lol.I will wake up one day and I'll be in a cotton nightie with lacing detail around the bottom
and I'll have Velcro slippers on with non slip soles on the bottom lol.

Steak bakes do have anti ageing properties................They make you fat and the fat fills in the wrinkles :lol:.I do smear them on myself to though at regular intervals during the day and I sleep with one across my eyes at night :lol:

Xxxx

You look gorgeous, CC! Don't ever doubt your look; you've got inborn style. xx

Lol hahahahahahhahahahahaha I am growing old disgracefully.

Your Simms must have go faster stripes along with alloy wheels and a fake big boy chrome exhaust on it lol.

Ruberio I am a little concerned that although I look quite young now it will catch up with me in a few years and I will look a right hag lol.I will wake up one day and I'll be in a cotton nightie with lacing detail around the bottom
and I'll have Velcro slippers on with non slip soles on the bottom lol.

Steak bakes do have anti ageing properties................They make you fat and the fat fills in the wrinkles :lol:.I do smear them on myself to though at regular intervals during the day and I sleep with one across my eyes at night :lol:

Xxxx
ooohh stop, i nearly wee'd laughing! i have an image of you reclining on a chaise lounge in a slinky negligee with a tasty steak bake (other meet based snacks are available :wink2:) draped across your eyes...then Big G comes along and pinches it lol xxx

Ooo what lilac is that?

ooohh stop, i nearly wee'd laughing! i have an image of you reclining on a chaise lounge in a slinky negligee with a tasty steak bake (other meet based snacks are available :wink2:) draped across your eyes...then Big G comes along and pinches it lol xxx

Lol I can't stop laughing at ur reply hahahahahahahahahahaha reason being I can imagine myself doing that to lol.xxxx

I love that colour! And your never too old,I dyed my hair gray/silver at 20 and there's a woman I work with in her 50's with bright pink hair :) gotta love hair dye!

Lol I can't stop laughing at ur reply hahahahahahahahahahaha reason being I can imagine myself doing that to lol.xxxx
hahaha Big G would pinch your steak bake then try to hump you, typical lad eh? xxx

hahaha Big G would pinch your steak bake then try to hump you, typical lad eh? xxx

He is a predator :lol: xxx I was hoping for a Danny zuko look alike not a big hairy slobbery dog lol

He is a predator :lol: xxx I was hoping for a Danny zuko look alike not a big hairy slobbery dog lol
hahaha i bet he cracked open a beer afterwards then farted and fell asleep :wink2:. oh those summer niiigghhttss!xxx

Latest posts

Back