Changing business tagline

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Fern

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently moved house and now have a treatment room at home.
I'm having my brochures re-done in March and would like to change my tagline which is currently "salon quality treatments in the privacy of your own home" but am struggling as to what to do instead.
I want existing clients to know that I am now home-based and some of them have already been for treatments here and love it, but I don't want to give up the mobile side completely.
I was thinking something along the lines of "Offering you options - treatments available at my treatment room in Cawston or in the privacy of your own home by arrangement" but it seems too wordy :irked:
I'm really excited at this new development but getting bogged down in the details!!!

"Offering you options - treatments available at my treatment room in Cawston or in the privacy of your own home by arrangement"

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles too long! :)

For a logo- its pretty unusable, if the logo were to be scaled down in size then it'd be almost unreadable.

In terms of a "summing up" on your website or on marketing materials (when used seperately from the logo) its good....but its not techncially a tagline.

For a tagline I usually suggest half a dozen words max. A logo is desiged to be glanced at- so keep a tagline snappy.

How about 'Beauty at my house or yours!' :lol:

"Offering you options - treatments available at my treatment room in Cawston or in the privacy of your own home by arrangement"

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles too long! :)

For a logo- its pretty unusable, if the logo were to be scaled down in size then it'd be almost unreadable.

In terms of a "summing up" on your website or on marketing materials (when used seperately from the logo) its good....but its not techncially a tagline.

For a tagline I usually suggest half a dozen words max. A logo is desiged to be glanced at- so keep a tagline snappy.

:sad: I know Carl, see, I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment. I want to keep my logo and name that you fabulously designed for me :) but can't think what to put to show people that there's a choice.
Am thinking of a complete redesign on my brochure as well btw :lol: so you'll be getting an email soon - a little more notice than I usually give you though!!

Your welcome! :green:

what about Beauty...Home or Away

Beauty by the flexible therapist?

Here today, at yours tomorrow?

Your place or mine?

Now these are starting to sound more like innuendos... :lol:

Thank you all.
Have been surprised by how many of my clients are willing to come to me so am holding back on a decision at the moment - it is SO nice not doing as much mobile that I am thinking of not promoting that side of it but just mentioning it on the back of my brochure/somewhere on the site along the lines of "appointments in your own home can be arranged"
So I might just lose the tagline and stick with my business name.
Still pondering!!! :)
Carl - thanks for the logo mock-ups

Having been in the same situation myself a couple of years ago I have some experience of your dilemma. I got to the point where it was so much easier to ditch the mobile work and altogether I think I only lost about 2-3 clients. The hardest part was actually making the decision but I don't regret it - life is so much easier now :)

Latest posts

Back