Changing career

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theresaxx

Reaction score
I am currently thinking of changing my career from working in finance to becoming a mobile nail technician but just worried on how I am going to build up my clients with never working in the nail industry and also will I earn a better income.

Was thinking of staying in work full time and maybe doing nails in the evening or weekends thats if I can find time.

Have any of you made a career change like this? Did it take long to build up regular clients etc Also whats the average salary for a mobile technician?

Deffinatly do your research. It takes a long time to build up a good client base, it will depend on how quickly you pick it up and develop and generally how good you are your prices etc. It can be good but i deffinaly wouldnt be giving up your job until youve built up a good base that is earning you regular income you should just start with weekends and evenings.

Its also important to remember that its going to cost quite alot to get you started with training, kit and equipment etc.

Hope this helps you x

Latest posts

Back