Changing from strip lashes to loose lashes.. Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aceflatie

Reaction score
Hi
I am going to have to change from individual lashes in strips to loose lashes due to unreliability in stock. So really I need advise on what items I need to make the process of using loose lashes easier! I have seen silicone pads and stuff but not sure what I really need. Any advise please :)

I use the latex sponge in a little clear pot (have one for each size lash)....I find them great...I can't use the strips and these sponges are much easier than the silicone pads which I also tried hth x

I would suggest you change suppliers rather than change to loose lashes. Would that be an option for you?

Thanks for your replies. My problem with changing supplier is that I have 2 clients that insist on the .30 lashes. I have tried to sway them but they say they prefer them as that's what they always have had etc. I can only get the .30 c curls from lash base and they have been out of stock for best part of a month. I cannot find anywhere else that do those thickness in strips.

Latest posts

Back