Charges for eyelash extentions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd love to do it, i really love fidley things.
what about the bottom lashes ?

I don't do bottom lashes, I think there may be a problem with the client having their eyes open, I think the fumes from the adhesive would cause stinging.

I did my training at a wholesalers in Northampton, I think it was called Professional Choice. It was really good:)

Hi there, i did my course in Glasgow where i am mobile and just now doing them for £48, i was struggling to find a price for doing the infills, anybody who already doing these have any ideas, wos going to charge per eyelash as have noticed some salons do this, wot u think, x Roma. P S i do bottom lashes aswell and great for clients who very fair and tint fading!

I've been doing these since October 06 and charge £80 for a full set and £25 for a hour infill or £15 for a half and hour infill.

It is a skilled task (i'm sure i'll need glasses soon:)) so charging any less wouldn't be worth it!!

Hi Faye, just noticed ur other thread, because I have put my price quite low will either charge dearer price for infill for an hour treatment or as I said per eyelash, wot u think? By the way, I bought head gear from hollywood eyelash that has a light and magnifying glasses on them, look like a miner, lol, x Roma

I think you are best to charge for the hour infill, if you put on more lashes they dont really cost you much extra, its the eyepads and the glue which cost and you will use the same amount of them whether you put on 20 lashes or 50. I worked out how much they cost me and how much i wanted to earn an hour.

I dont like the idea of charging per lash, I think if you client has them on as a long term thing they want to know it is going to cost them £25 every two weeks so they can budget for them. If one week they cost £25 for an infill as they hadnt lost many and the next it cost £30something as they had lost it would be off putting to me.

Hope that makes sense

Hi Faye, your right, gonna charge an infill price! Can i also ask what pads u use, the ones i got with my kit i was allergic to and woke up next day with puffy eyes, know it was the gel pad as i only had it on the one eye, x Roma

Latest posts

Back