Charges for eyelash extentions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlie

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm doing the "Marvel lash" course on the 8th for eyelash extentions,but was just wondering what sort of prices I should be charging,can't seem to find anybody really local to me offering this treatment other than the odd salon (I'm mobile).

The salon down the road from where I live charges £55 for full set and £25 for half set,to give you an idea of local pricing.Should I go in just a little cheaper than this???

Think maybe it's a good sign not many are offering this mobile!!! £££££££ kerching!!!

Thanks in advance xx:hug:

I am mobile and I do the hollywood lashes. I would advise that maybe you should offer an introductory offer as it will probably take you a while to apply the lashes bout 2 and a half hours and then I would charge the same as the salon when you are up to speed. You have to think about the hourly rate your want to earn. Just because they are a decent price does not mean they are any good or will last!

I don't think I'd undercut them, people can read into this that yours are inferior. Anyway, they ought to be paying you a premium; they are staying in their comfy house, no driving, parking, getting wet if it rains etc.

You could do a special to start though but make it clear what your regular price will be. Good luck hun x

ps where did you do your training?

Thanks guys,Good advice about not going in too cheap,doing my training at the Capital branch in Bournemouth,got loads of people interested already,as you said it will be good to go in at first with special offer price and then put prices up when I have got speed and confidence up.thanks again xx

HI Girlie,

Let me know how you get on with Marvel-lashes as thinking of doing that course at my local Sally store in Sale.

xx

how did your course go?have you done lots of people?

Hiya,not done any yet as need to get a beauty couch....didn't think of that,lol...should be buying one in next couple of weeks,don't want to leave it too long or i might forget bits!!! will keep you posted xx

Ive never seen these done and dont know much about them but 2 hours applying lashes Good grief are they not the most boring treatment? and do you not go cross eyed afterwards?

ooh i want to do this course with capital but i will have to wait until september (got to save up and finish my current course first)

the cheapest i have seen lashes for down here is £80

when i did some market research on this for prices the cheapeat i found was £75 and the most expensive at £130. The salon down here decided on £80 for a full set, with a special offer of £60. HTHs:)

We charge 60.00 pounds (pound sign broke) at my shop, it can take up too 2 hours..! My business partner does them, i dont think its something i could do because its soooo fiddlie. I got major back & bum ache having them done but we were talking loads...

Hi guys,
I'm new to this site, and I have been reading all your posts on eyelash extensions.

Girlie, I've been doing eyelash extensions for about 2 years now and I just love them. I would say addicted is more the word... As for the pricing, I would offer a 30% discount to start with and as you get faster up the price. Here in Australia a standard set is worth $150-$180 ($360 GBP). Nobody works for nothing, even if they love their job. Once your good enough and fast enough to do a full set in 90 mins - charge like a wounded bull. If they think your expensive, then they will know your good. Most people know you get what you pay for.

Good luck to you and I hope you enjoy your new career as a lash extensionist as much as I do..

Tami

I trained with Nouveaux Lashes, and I charge £85 per full set, I throw in a free recommended mascara too. I always tell my clients that the treatment can take a long time, and I also state that although I quote £85 its a estimate that I wont go over, they may only want a few adding at the corners or to thicken up the middle as opposed to a full set, and I charge accordingly to the time it takes and products used. hth

do you get many clients tonilee?
i've been thinking about training in lash extensions for a while

xx

To be honesty, no not really!!! I found the course I did awful, but as ever practice practice practice I never give up, to be fair alot of people in York have only just heard of spray tanning!! I think over time it will catch on....hth :hug::hug:

how many lashes are a full set, do you put a lash on every natural one ?
also do you put them on the bottom lashes too ?

30-40 per eye, and yes its one lash extn over a natural lash...its painstakinly slow and I do feel a bit cross eyed afterwards!!:eek::eek:

30-40 per eye, and yes its one lash extn over a natural lash...its painstakinly slow and I do feel a bit cross eyed afterwards!!:eek::eek:

i'd love to do it, i really love fidley things.
what about the bottom lashes ?

Hi, how long do these lashes last for? As I have read that they can last 3 months, but is this just one set or do they have to keep coming back for replacements, in that time?

bye

Hi, how long do these lashes last for? As I have read that they can last 3 months, but is this just one set or do they have to keep coming back for replacements, in that time?

bye

I guess you can do the bottom lashes butwas not shown how I reckon they wouldnt sit as well to be honest....In effect they are almost permenant if you go back for regular "maintanance appointments" Natrually hair falls out as most of us know, and lashes are no different (extended or not) so some lashes will be lost, when you go back for maintanance, you simply replace the clients lost lashes in effect re balancing thier lashes, you can assess as you and see where extra are needed etc. Providing the client is fully aware of the aftercare, they must'nt use oli bases mascara or remover ( good retail oppotunities etc)
Its ok if you have plenty of clients that would have it done, initially its quite a layout and a long winded process, its a good little earner but my problem is nobody around here has heard of it!! I have alot of educating to do!!!:eek:

Latest posts

Back