Charging for bum cheeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chattichic

Reaction score
Hi I have a lady that wants high bikini and bum cheeks. What do you ladies charge for this.
Thanks

I dont charge any extra, only takes 2 min, the price of my high bikini includes all surrounding areas if wanted as a given, it makes good client relations if you say oh won’t charge any extra, they will always come back x

I dont charge any extra, only takes 2 min, the price of my high bikini includes all surrounding areas if wanted as a given, it makes good client relations if you say oh won’t charge any extra, they will always come back x
I agree

I would charge because yes clients love getting treatments for nothing but if you do this for next client and so on. Think of the time and product cost if you were to start adding up. Your trying to run a business and unless you don’t need to make money then price accordingly. As long as therapists don’t get greedy with it clients will respect that.

I have this on my price list at £8 for butt cheeks. It’s a treatment in itself. You should absolutely charge.

Some just want the line under the bum between Butt/leg which I often do when needed with a full leg and bikini package, so if you aren’t faced with a very bushy buttock ask them before going for it as butt regrowth can be unpleasant. Just do as usual and check the direction as it can even have partings like a crown!!

I’d say if you have to do the inside add more like you would for a Hollywood but just the cheeks maybe £10. Then if they have a Hollywood they’d expect the crack anyway so you could start upselling from that and become known as the Butt Beautician..

If doing a Brazilian/Hollywood I include it but if just a high leg bikini I’d charge extra.

Latest posts

Back