Charging For Callus Peel Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Again thanks for the great comments on Callus Peel.

The web site was down for 36 hours , but think you will find its ok again , sorry for any problems caused.

Kind Regards
Barry

Beauty Select Ltd
www.beauty-select.co.uk
[email protected]

Hiya, just bumping up this thread AND treatment!! I ordered the Callus Peel on Monday at 3pm, and it arrived the very next morning IMPRESSIVE!! But not as impressive as the Peel, OMG I honestly didnt expect the results to be so fantastic!!! Cant wait to start using this on my clients!!

:hug::hug:
Thanks Toni for the kind words about our service and callus peel , very kind of you to write such nice comments

Kind Regards
Barry

Beauty Select Ltd

I've just ordered today, I CANNOT WAIT!!!

am i ibeing thick or what! i cant see the salon pack barry mentions for 20 treatments only the home pak at £25 . where on the site is this info ? i did register the other day but havnt got an email bak yet . maybe i have to b logged in??????????? really want this product now as my heels r manky lol!

I'm trying this product tomorrow, my heels are bad since wearing flip-flops all summer.
I've had 5 of my clients today book in for this service already just by putting up the poster on the first day...:green:

cool thanks i ust went on that tho and its says the price but doesnt say what size the pack is . this seems more expensive than thro the beauty select site . oh well will have to wait to get my log in details and see if i can get the salon pak that way !!! hope so cant wait to try!!!!!

hi
i tried callus peel on one of my clients that has really hard skin and its amazing so i will be adding it to my treatments list as of next week , i will charge £10 extra on top of a pedicure or £20 as a treatment on its own and i think its defo worth it its great!
hazel

Just a quick FYI, please note that non trade people have access to this site and so we don't publish trade prices on here ... just as you require a login request to most Pro sites so that the general public don't have access to the trade, we try and do the same here. Thanks guys :hug:

Hi

Just to give you some information about the www.beauty-select.co.uk web site.
You have to register to get the salon prices for Callus Peel.
Registration normally takes 24 hours in the week and 48 hours at the weekend to get your password.
The reason for this is we want to make sure we only give this information to Proffessionals

We also be adding a special offer link on the web site next week - so register now.
Thanks for your continued support for Callus Peel

Kind Regards
Barry
Beauty Select Ltd

cool thanks thats great cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, im towing with the idea either to buy
Callus peel or Pedikur

What are your views on them please? and best place to buy them. xx

Thank goodness I thought it was my pc playing up, I can't access it either. Maybe it's been overloaded with geeky visits and can't cope!!!!!

Hoorah I can now see it! I did click about 50 times just incase it was my pc playing games with me :o x

That's it!!! Rub it in Sass. Wadya mean...........unlike here in the UK where we've been walking around in wellies all summer? LOL. xxx

ent that the truth!!!!

you can stand under my umberella ella ella ........:)

Registered with site, but no email :cry: I WANT SOME NOW!!!!!

Hi, used the callus peel today, on a guy with YEARS of hard skin on his feet. Left the pads on the heels for 30mins, and then did some foot filing/exfoliated and moisturised, but to be honest it didnt take enough of the hard skin off, as I would of liked. His feet were 100% times better than before and he said that felt much smooth/softer, and granted they did

My questions is, would it have worked any better if I had left it on for a longer period.

It states 15mins, but when I used it, that wasnt long enough, so I give it 30mins, which seems to work fine on ladies feet, but not as great on really really really hard skin. Any tips please?

Thanks very much

Hi, used the callus peel today, on a guy with YEARS of hard skin on his feet. Left the pads on the heels for 30mins, and then did some foot filing/exfoliated and moisturised, but to be honest it didnt take enough of the hard skin off, as I would of liked. His feet were 100% times better than before and he said that felt much smooth/softer, and granted they did

My questions is, would it have worked any better if I had left it on for a longer period.

It states 15mins, but when I used it, that wasnt long enough, so I give it 30mins, which seems to work fine on ladies feet, but not as great on really really really hard skin. Any tips please?

Thanks very much

You can leave it on a bit longer, but if his feet had that amount of dead skin on, he might benefit from having a second treatment.

Obviously, now that he is halfway there, he really should look after his heels and moisturise them and buff them at least once a week. Otherwise, they will just look the same again.

Marlise

TIP TOES
Did you get your email yet? The service that Barry and his team give is 100% so im sure it wont be long.

Hi Barry wanted to ask, are you thinking of doing the callus peel consisting of 4 pads in a packet?

What do the rest of you charge if you are using 4 pads, and not just the two on the heels? I am charging £15 for 2 pads. Is that a fair price or do you think it should be cheaper?

Thanks all

Is callus peel to be used on the heels only or can it be applied to the balls of the feet as well?

Latest posts

Back