Charging For Callus Peel Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi glitterball, you can apply it to both areas.

all this sounds good, i have registered but awaiting password, 48 hours it is. Sounds like a really good product can't wait to tell my clients about it, oh and yes try it on myself, lol. I am always walking bare footed. thanks guys :)

Just a question to those who already use this, When offering as a stand alone treatment while its on for the 15 mins ... silly question but just curious as to what you do while its working its magic? Do you stick with the client or paint their nails while its on etc ...

Also if i was to soak the feet first, would this have any kind of negative effect on the patches working as well as they should do?

Hi Nicki-Marie

You shouldnt soak the feet first. Depending on how you wrap the foot, you could do some cuticle work if you have left the toes out or a hand/head massage.

Is this available in Australia?

Hi Barry wanted to ask, are you thinking of doing the callus peel consisting of 4 pads in a packet?

What do the rest of you charge if you are using 4 pads, and not just the two on the heels? I am charging £15 for 2 pads. Is that a fair price or do you think it should be cheaper?

Thanks all
Hi There
Sorry for delay in getting back to you , we have been away at a exhibition for a few days.
Think 4 patches is a good idea in one pack , we are looking at different ways to improve what we are doing , open to any ideas as you guys are at the sharpe end of the business.

Think £15,00 is a very fair price.
Good luck with the treatments.

Kind Regards
Barry

Is this available in Australia?

Hi Kazz

The product will be available very soon in Austraila , we are going to set a new company up over there.
Will keep you updated.

Kind Regards
Barry

Hi, Bascially it makes the skin soggy, and so the product wont adhere properly, hope thats right.

hi Barry
do you have any offer for the sheets i want to buy some from you also what sort of payment you accept on the phone.

thanks
Presh

Hi Kazz

The product will be available very soon in Austraila , we are going to set a new company up over there.
Will keep you updated.

Kind Regards
Barry

I've just bought some of this as I have a client with shockingly bad feet tomorrow evening. I waited aaaaages for a password but in the end I called them on the phone as it didn't materialise. Looking forward to both of us being impressed with the results!

Well good job I read this post because, as yet I havent used my Callus Peel on anyone other than myself and my partner, because so far I haven't had anyone with really bad heels other than my own lol and didnt think about charging extra or offering it as a stand alone treatment - Dur.

But what I will say is its brilliant stuff.

Thanks guys, you woke me up and got my thinking cap on.

I am having great results with this product. Everyone I have done it on has been very impressed and it is an easy way to earn a little extra cash for little effort! x

I could do with a four pad pack. All of the people I have treated so far have needed 4 pads but I charge the same as for two. It's blimmin' marvellous stuff though. I wonder how much extra I should charge for a four pad treatment?

I just ordered some more of the softening patches and the file replacement pads. I was rather shocked to learn from the very nice lady that some people don't change the pads between clients - they just disinfect them :eek: :eek:
I can't imagine doing this - the amount of gunk that comes off the feet is startling! And my clients love the fact that it's all disposable.
I was also startled to learn that some salons charge £35 for this treatment!
Scampers off to modify price list a tad.
:)

I just ordered some more of the softening patches and the file replacement pads. I was rather shocked to learn from the very nice lady that some people don't change the pads between clients - they just disinfect them :eek: :eek:
I can't imagine doing this - the amount of gunk that comes off the feet is startling! And my clients love the fact that it's all disposable.
I was also startled to learn that some salons charge £35 for this treatment!
Scampers off to modify price list a tad.
:)

hi can you explain what this is have heard a lot about it, is it an actual peel do you have a website for it so i can take a look

OK, Callus Peel is a treatment for really bad hard skin on the feet.
It comprises two skin softening patches, which look like circular wet baby wipes, a scraper, a file and some moisturising cream.
You apply the patches to the affected area, wrap the foot in cling film and leave for 15 mins. Then you unwrap the feet, discard the wet baby wipe, and scrape away the softened hard skin. Then you file away the remaining hardness and finish with the cream.
The website for them is as follows:

http://www.beauty-select.co.uk/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=24

It's a real "wow" treatment!

OK, Callus Peel is a treatment for really bad hard skin on the feet.
It comprises two skin softening patches, which look like circular wet baby wipes, a scraper, a file and some moisturising cream.
You apply the patches to the affected area, wrap the foot in cling film and leave for 15 mins. Then you unwrap the feet, discard the wet baby wipe, and scrape away the softened hard skin. Then you file away the remaining hardness and finish with the cream.
The website for them is as follows:

http://www.beauty-select.co.uk/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=24

It's a real "wow" treatment!
thanks for that, will definitely look into adding it on my list

Sounds an interesting product, so it doesnt encourage the skin to grow back harder, like it would if you actually scraped the hard skin away??

I always suggest that my clients take a look at their gait and their choice of footwear. More often than not the root cause of the callus can be attributed to one of those!

Latest posts

Back