Charging For Callus Peel Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p_hoarau

Reaction score
Hi geeks

i want to know how much you charge for the "callus Peel" that they've just introduce in the exhibition show in london this year. what do you include when having this treatment,how much you charge for this treatment.

thanks
Presh

Hi,

If I encorporate it into a SpaPed for instance, I'll charge between £7 - £8 extra.

As a stand alone treatment with a mini pedi, I'l charge £17.

I'm still working on my prices and I need to get them sorted in my head. But this is what I'm working with at the moment.

Marlise

I charge $45 for a Spa pedi, and with the callus peel $65. With out a pedicure, by its self $25. And I have clients coming back and willing to pay it. I am also in a small town. I was amazed, that they will dish out the $$ for nice soft heels.

When I chatted to Barry about pricing when I placed my first order, he said that they recommend therapists charge £15 to £20 for a Callus Peel treatment.

He also recommended that it be done as a 'stand alone' treatment, rather than an addition to an exisiting pedicure treatment, ie. £15 - £20 for a 25 minute Callus Peel. This is entirely up to the therapist, however, and many therapists do the Callus Peel as an add on. HTH xx

Oh can anyone give a link to what this is? We get poeple with such hard skin out here due to walking barefoot or in flip-flops, I think it could be perfect!

We get poeple with such hard skin out here due to walking barefoot or in flip-flops, I think it could be perfect!
That's it!!! Rub it in Sass. Wadya mean...........unlike here in the UK where we've been walking around in wellies all summer? LOL. xxx

Oh yes a link please, this sounds great, is it the one that was advertised in last months scratch?

can someone pm me the cost please.

There was a similar product on qvc but cant remember the name.

I have registerd with this company so looking forward to finding out more.

can someone pm me the cost please.

Jac,

Speak to Barry. He is really helpful.

I have recommened this system to loads of techs and I am yet to hear from one who wasn't totally amazed by it. Fabulous product !!

Marlise

oh god i offer this and never even thought about charging for it !!:irked: i know its expensive but i just use it on clients with bad feet in the spa pedi and they are amazed its fab stuff ,
god how bloomin thick am i :rolleyes:
i shall start charging from now on as a stand alone treatment :green:

cant seem to see a link, is it the beauty select one? Also - how much does it cost to buy and and how many treatments do you get out of one bottle/tube?

Please let me know. I know loads of people for which this could be helpful

There was a similar product on qvc but cant remember the name.

I have registerd with this company so looking forward to finding out more.

Your right it's called Pedikur, and they have a very helpful website called pedikur.com. QVC UK sell it @ £24.52 + post & package @ £3.95. You can also use, this on the hands for callus's and on the cuticles to help prevent overgrown cuticles. I have this product and it is amazing, how effective it is their is no stinging or any sensation at all, their are contra-indications like no broken skin, but all the info is provided.
The worse the hard skin the better the result, it is not designed for Park Avenue Princess feet. Be warned though, it is an addictive product it's one of those gross but satisfying products :eek:.

Pedikur is a great product , main difference between this and Callus Peel is that Callus Peel can only be used on the feet, not hands or nail cuticles , more of a proffessional foot treatment , you also have to use Gloves with Callus Peel.
Callus Peel uses a patent pending patch system so you can target the areas you require.
Also once you have purchased the Salon Starter Kit (this gives up to 20 treatments) you only need to purchase the Skin Soft Patches which sell at per pack , contains 2 patches(again we do offers on this product every months) you will also need to repalce the callus peel moisturiser after approx 20 treatmnent

Kind Regards
Barry
Beauty Select

Hi, I was using the Pedikure product for a couple of years, but I really like the Callus Peel now, but I thought that I read that it could be used on the hands, is that incorrect?

thanks

Hi, I was using the Pedikure product for a couple of years, but I really like the Callus Peel now, but I thought that I read that it could be used on the hands, is that incorrect?

thanks

Hi

Callus Peel skin soft patches should not be used on the hands as this product is for the foot area only , you can use the callus Peel moisturiser on Hands and body. Hope that helps.

Kind Regards
Barry
Beauty Select Ltd

Hiya, just bumping up this thread AND treatment!! I ordered the Callus Peel on Monday at 3pm, and it arrived the very next morning IMPRESSIVE!! But not as impressive as the Peel, OMG I honestly didnt expect the results to be so fantastic!!! Cant wait to start using this on my clients!!

:hug::hug:

For some reason I cant access the site?! The link doesnt work.

For some reason I cant access the site?! The link doesnt work.

Thank goodness I thought it was my pc playing up, I can't access it either. Maybe it's been overloaded with geeky visits and can't cope!!!!!

Latest posts

Back