charging for eye glitter make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p_hoarau

Reaction score
hi geeks

just want ur opinion about the eye glitters, i went in excel this year when i saw it, do any geeks do it in salon how much does it cost? or u do it when applyin make up on client.

last time i had it on my eye lid and some client love it and they were askin how much does it cost, so would it be a good thing to charge client when doing the eye glitter.

need some advice girls!!!!

thanks
Presh

We dont use it in the salon I work in now but did in another salon,it's very popular with the younger generation in particular and ideal for proms, birthday and xmas parties.

I dont think it would be ideal to charge extra for eye glitter when doing make up,after all it is make-up..and tbh it wouldn't really work as a stand alone treatment as I cant see anyone wanting just their eyes made up.

They have some gorgeous coloured glitters though and I think they will be a hit if applied during a make-up treatment.

I agree with Babs; use it to enhance your current makeup service, rather than charge extra and treat it like a separate service. I incorporate all costs into the price of my makeup, I know others who separate it into different services, which is daft and not appealing to the client.

All MUAs I know have one set price for makeup and that incorporates all costs, it's some of the beauty therapists who offer makeup service that split it down into different services - CTM, makeup, false lashes. It doesn't work!

Latest posts

Back