Charisma Acylic Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classy Claws

Reaction score
Any techs on here use this stuff regularly?

I did a fellow techs nails yesterday, used her products (Ret+ & Charisma Pink Powder) I'm a hard core CND addict and pretty much only use their products BUT this powder I used yesterday was an absolute DREAM to work with - I have used cheaper powders before and always been dissapointed - did a bit of net searching lastnight Charisma seems to be around the same price as CND powders... not that I am saying price = quality but I am truely blown away by this powders workablity.

Are there any techs who have used CND or Ezflow and Charisma if so what do u think about the Charisma powders? I'm hoping it wasnt a fluke, I am going to try this powder again soon to make sure... but just using it once yesterday and I was almost convinced to bin all my pefect powders! :eek:

sorry hun , never heard of em :confused:

do charisma only make powders, is there no matching monomer.

i havent tried them, but i love new stuff. its great to give new things a go.

do charisma only make powders, is there no matching monomer.

i havent tried them, but i love new stuff. its great to give new things a go.

They do a whole line hun

** disapproved link removed **

The only reason my tech friend has the powder is because shes still learning, so doesnt feel confident, and didnt want to waste her CND powder practicing (and got a huge pot of this charisma powder for only $50)... I gave it a go to see what it was like and fell in love with it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
im working on charisma products and im absolutely love them!!! coloured powders have a perfect colours!charisma rules!!!!

From this do I understand that you are using CND Retention+ with another brand of powder?

What was it about the powder mix that you found so astounding?

Latest posts

Back