Charity night set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilypie

Reaction score
I've only recently started up my mobile business and am currently building my client base. I have the opportunity to take part in a charity pamper night this weekend as one of the other therapists has dropped out. It won't really make me any money but I'm keen to do it too get my name out there.
I am fully booked with 6 manicures and 1 pedicure (all mini treatments @ 20mins each @ £5).

Would you add any special touches to your station? I was thinking of displaying my colour pops, price lists and business cards, retailing some solar oil pinkies bit am stuck for any other ideas. I was thinking maybe a scented candle?

What would you display? I don't want it to be too cluttered but would like to have something of interest.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't have candles lit as polish is highly flammable and with so many people about it could be a fire hazard. You could retail some funky nail files.

Oh and don't forget to try and sell some vouchers. You could offer a discount if bought on the day.

I wouldn't have candles lit as polish is highly flammable and with so many people about it could be a fire hazard. You could retail some funky nail files.

Oh and don't forget to try and sell some vouchers. You could offer a discount if bought on the day.

Good point about the candle, thank you and I like the voucher idea

Do you have any suggestions where I could get some mail files from at short notice for a reasonable cost price? Thanks for your help

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You could try Sallys. If you're a card holder they're VAT free all this week.

Latest posts

Back