Chat forum for mums?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misslatham

Reaction score
Is there anywhere as good as SG but for mums? :)
I've had a look at Netmums but they dont have an app, and im not keen on Mumsnet :-/
Cant beat SG lol xxx

Anyone? :/ xx

Anyone? :/ xx
Hi there, i dont really know of any, my daughter is 13 now so bitout of touch with the up todate ones, sorry :sad:xx

Hi. I think netmums is the main one but it would also depend on what you would like to use it for really. Netmums is apparently for meeting people in your area and also promoting services in your area but if you want it for something else then im stumped. Sorry.

Sent from my MB525 using SalonGeek

Yes I'm not keen on mumsnet some of the replies are just plain nasty, there's no need! They do a health & beauty section.

Gurgle.com is a good one x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I lived on babygreenhouse and made some fab "real life" friends there. Not sure if its still about though. It had closed down last I heard.

Another one I lived on too is: in-gender Forums - In-Gender.com
it can be quite indepth and scientific, but again met some lovely "net" freinds on there.

My boys are 8,6 and 4 and those 2 sites are where I lived and learnt everything :)
xx

babyandbump.com is alright, and also netmums? I'm not keen on netmums myself though :-/

It's hard to find any friendly parenting sites when peoples views on parenting are never the same as one another so there always tends to be debates?

Xx

Hi I used to be a member of babyworld right through the trying for a baby, infertility and finally pregnancy forums and always found them really friendly. Worth checking out? X

Iv joined Pregnancy Forum, they are a great bunch, lots of great support and advice, and i can use tapatalk so it looks just like SG!! Xx

I was always on Babycentre, you join the birth board for the month your child was born. Or they have boards for any other baby / child related topic.

babyandbump.com is alright, and also netmums? I'm not keen on netmums myself though :-/

It's hard to find any friendly parenting sites when peoples views on parenting are never the same as one another so there always tends to be debates?

Xx

babyandbump is great but ridiculously huge. There are just way to many forums, its crazy ! It was great whilst I was pregnant and I use it now and again but half the time Id forgotten where and what Id posted !

I was always on Babycentre, you join the birth board for the month your child was born. Or they have boards for any other baby / child related topic.

Baby centre is good, and they send you weekly emails when you're pregnant full of so much information. I still get emails from them about my toddlers milestones, etc. I didn't really use the forum side of it but it is a really good site xx

Latest posts

Back