chat rooms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you use the Nail Geek chat room?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Occasionally

• Yes - I am a regular (and an addict)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ella

Reaction score
does anyone ever use the chat rooms? I checked it out again tonight and noone was there.

Should I have waited longer?

Will anyone chat after watchdog?

***********DO NOT FORGET WATCHDOG TUESDAY 7pm*************

I TOO WAS WONDERING IF ANYONW USES CHAT ROOM IHAVE BEEN THER A FEW TIMES B4 AND NO ON THERE.
MAYBE SOME PEOPLE CAN GO IN AFTER WATCHDOG LIKE YOU SUGGESTED.

The problem is - if we go in immediately after watch dog we will miss Dirty Den's big return on Eastenders!!!! (got to asses my priorities ?) LOL

I plan to go in at 8pm I think

Yeppers I'll be there 2moro night (Oh the sad net-freak I am).

Il be there after e.enders..then again..Il prob be on whilst Watchdog is on, with my eyes glued on the tv and the fingers typing on the keyboard ;-)

:rolleyes:

xxlaylaxx

I do use it sometimes, when I want a direct chat.

But I find chat rooms are hard to fathom who is talking to whom! You have to type so fast, otherwise the topic changes whilst you are still writing your answer! :?

And sometimes I go to say bye to people but they go before I can get my words out, and then I feel really guilty that I didn't get to say bye! :oops:

Even worse, when I say bye, I stay there for a while to make sure everyone knows I'm not being ignorant and abandoning ship, and so that if they write anything I can reply. But then I can't get off because I end up on another subject! :D

Also please be aware that I may use words that don't make sense in a sentence, but I just like the sound of them! :D

sawasdee kha

i look may time and no have people chat room

Kopkhun kha mui

i use geek chat room was in there sunday night with ruth :D

i will be in tonight but also after eastenders sat through it last night waiting for him to appear and all we got was "ello princess" god the suspense lol

catch you all tonight if your in there

I've never used it. Maybe one day...

I have used it several times with Ruth and Faye and Crazy etc . But it is a bit frantic for me. They all seem to have Olympic typing skills.
Probably my age ... but when there are 4 or more people I find it quite difficult to follow!!!
Perhaps retirement is slowing me down!

That sounds a bit like me too, Geeg. I'm not too fast in a chat room either. I have to keep saying, "I can spell...I just can't type". ;)

hi all i use the chat room , with geeg, crazy, my mother of course and not forgeting my layla baby..................

normally go in and talk if it goes to fast i just sit and read what everyone else is saying ...............

try it you might like it ...........

love faye xxxxxxx

hiya
i agree with geeg! they're typing skills r certainly olympic standard :shock:
however, my typing speed has improved a lot ( well that wasn't hard, as i used to have the typing speed of a tortoise :oops: )
i also get carried away & usually struggle to get away!
unfortunatly, monday nights are my late night in the salon, so i usually miss a lot of the chat :(
lol liza xx

I've had a lovely one on one chat with my friend Kerrie from Sydney, Australia this morning. I spied that she had logged on first thing this morning (evening for her) so thought I'd invite her to chat.
We have corresponded many times but it was a lot of fun to speak together. Have a great day Kerrie. XX

There was quite a few of us in the chat room last night just keep looking to see if anyone is in there and come on in we were chatting for over an hour ;) and liza your typing is alot quicker now lol

I know im a little slow on the subject but having only recently braved the chat rooms am pleased to say i was worried about nothing! The chat rooms great but everything about this site is.

Everyone was really friendly. It was nice to speak to people and become more familiar with some of you geeks. Also you end up with discussions you hadnt even thought need discussing!

The only thing is when theres more people it does get hard to keep up with the conversation but my speed will pick up with a bit more use.

cristine :)

a number of times and sometimes feel bad that I don't jump in more often :oops: You'll all kill me if I say I am tired again but there you have it!! I will try harder I promise but I also have to agree with mum, i can get confused - I think I've answered something and then I look and I don't know what the hell is going on :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You can always use the Personal Chat bit if you are having a good conversation with someone!!! BTW - I also notice that we have fun and DON'T really talk about nails :? which is fine coz we do it constantly on the board, and every day, and every night and....well 24/7 I guess - you should have been in our house when Geeg and Simon, myself and the Geek, and my bro lived under one roof :shock: :shock: can you imagine!!! there was no other conversation other than NAILS - no wonder they moved to Spain and my bro bought a flat!!! :rolleyes:

cristine said:
I know im a little slow on the subject but having only recently braved the chat rooms am pleased to say i was worried about nothing! The chat rooms great but everything about this site is.

Everyone was really friendly. It was nice to speak to people and become more familiar with some of you geeks. Also you end up with discussions you hadnt even thought need discussing!

The only thing is when theres more people it does get hard to keep up with the conversation but my speed will pick up with a bit more use.

hi im new to all this and i dont think im doing it right! can someone explain to me how i get in2 the chat room please?

Hi Kate. Click Site Stuff, then Geek Chatroom

The Nail Geek said:
Hi Kate. Click Site Stuff, then Geek Chatroom
thank you i'll give it a go. wot a great site by the way! still finding my way around though only joined geekdom yesterday!

cristine said:

I'm new and when I try to see who is in the chat room I only get a blank screen is this for premium geeks only - if not how do I enter - Noz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back