Cheap and good acrylics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruxandra

Reaction score
Hi girls ! Can you recommend any good acrylic that is not that expensive? I am in training with NSI at the moment and at home I would like to train with different (good) products as NSI is a bit expensive to be wasted. Thanks

What good would using another product to train with be?
You need to learn with the brand you'll be using, as different products work different ways, and act in different ways. I would never consider practice to be a waste of product.

You won't benefit if you practise with a different product! I just completed my CND training and had bought INKs acrylink trial kit to test but I didn't try it till after I'd finished my course. Each systems products are different and have their own pros and cons but if you're training with NSI then you need to get to grips with ratios, consistency, set times etc with that in order to fully understand and grasp the acrylic process, which isn't easy. No good quality brand is cheap, but then we're not training to be cheap nail techs! Stick with it and before long you will reap the benefits (and the cost!) x

I switched brands recently from nail harmony to nsi, because nail harmony is soo expensive. I wouldnt change now until you are more confident. It's like driving a different car. Essentially it's all the same but they have a different biting point you need to get used to x

Ty buying in larger quantity it work out way cheaper I buy Nsi attraction in 1 liter and the biggest powders cos they land up costing a fraction of the cost I buy smaller coloured but big clear and sheer pink and pink masque as they tend to be used most. So if you going to be practicing and want to save money go that route .

The kits are good value too. I got them as part of my switch xx

Also watch out for their vat free days

Latest posts

Back