Cheap Art Stockists Needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Hi,
As most of you know building up your nail art kit can be a costly job.
Well, since my college gave me a budget to purchase the basics with and I blew a hole in it pretty damn quickly I am now on the look-out for some cheap items to fill the gaps.
I need foils and sealers, striping tapes, rhinestones and decals.
Doesnt have to be the 'best' quality stuff here.
My class has grown another few heads ( I now have 10 students) so I need to purchase these items pretty damn quick.
Who/where do you use to purchase these items as cheap as poss?
Ive already delved into my own kit for stuff and dont want to keep having to do so.
Any suggestions appreciated. :biggrin:

have sent you a pm ;)

there are lots of 'buy now' options for these things on ebay...i don't buy that much nail art stuff so can't really compare prices but it's worth a look...

Glo - tried to pm you (sent half a pm by mistake!) but it looks like your box is full when I tried to send the complete pm.

Jackie

Your Pm box is full, you are very popular!!!!!!!!

I have some old nail art products that i can sell off cheap, they have not been used, just opened to show people so they may not have any packaging. I have foils, rhinestones, paints, brushes, transfers and lots more! Let me know if its any help.

Thanx for all the feedback here peeps ... I really appreciate this as the rest of the products will be coming from my own pockets, so keep the suggestions coming :)

Cleared my inbox too now :o

I have loads of nail art stuff i am gunna sell, i was gunna put in on ebay but if ya interested let me know wot ya need and i will see wot i can do 4 ya. :green:

Latest posts

Back