cheap colour pops stands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
hi all

i've been looking around recently for some colourpops stands to put samples of my coloured gels on / and (very limited:green: ) nail art!!

Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere to get some from 'cheap' !!

the price Varies so much from place to place!

Or does anyone have any to 'dispose of'?

amb x

lol you will pee yourself at this but i made mine from dowels i got at a craft shop, i sprayed em silver and stuck tips on with my glue gun , they only cost me about £3 for about 30 :lol:

I think ellisons are the cheapest I've found , I think they were about £18 for the 33 stand. xx

mad beauty do a wheel type display with tips on for about £3 you can take them off and display them on a pallette we did this at work for xmas designs ,looks ok

Yep, I use a normal colour wheel and then I've mounted them on laminated bits of card with a nice border and heading printed on them and stuck them on the wall. Looks cool and is so much cheaper. I get my wheels from Sina, they're £1 + VAT per wheel and I think there was a leaflet in the last issue of Professional Nails (it might have been Pro Beauty) where they are buy four, get one free. Each wheel has 18 'nails'.

thanks all !

amb xxxxxxxxx

Amb, I know they aren't colour pops hun, but Bio do 30 x blank colourstix on a chain (the ablank versions of the sticks they give out at shows with new colours on, but no stand) for £2.55 for 30! Way, way cheaper that a set of colour pops....if you were just after a way of displaying the nail stuff, you can buy a few of these and afford to waste a few too!

The one on ebay looks a little odd as the tips seem to look like they all have a number on at the free edge IMO

Rachel

I've got my xmas nails on card holders!! :D

£1.99 from The Range, they're gold and star designed, about 8 beams springing up from the base, and I've slotted coloured card shapes in the holder bits, with various nails adhered to them. Perfect for window display or the place on the table. I'll have to take a pic, my way of explaining things is naff-arama!

I totally cheated and went to mc`donalds and got a hand full of the stirrers for hot drinks and glued my nail tips to them, all for the price of a cuppa :hug:

The one on ebay looks a little odd as the tips seem to look like they all have a number on at the free edge IMO

Rachel

they all have numbers on hun mine is just the same and i got mine from ellisons

they all have numbers on hun mine is just the same and i got mine from ellisons

I got mine from NSI and it didn't have numbers on.

I could really do with something this weekend. Does anyone know if Sallys sell anything?

Yep, I use a normal colour wheel and then I've mounted them on laminated bits of card with a nice border and heading printed on them and stuck them on the wall. Looks cool and is so much cheaper. I get my wheels from Sina, they're £1 + VAT per wheel and I think there was a leaflet in the last issue of Professional Nails (it might have been Pro Beauty) where they are buy four, get one free. Each wheel has 18 'nails'.

do you have the contact details for sina?

Latest posts

Back