Cheap holiday sites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muza101

Reaction score
Booking a clubbing holiday with some friends want a really cheap deal where's best to look X

Check Sky Scanner for cheapest flights then go on to Travel Republic... I use this when I'm wanting a cheap deal as I ain't too fussed for having full baggage allowance and if I'm taking my son I try get near to the airport so we can get a taxi which is easier than transfers...

Myself and my partner went for a party weekend in Ibiza last year, think we did 5 nights for about £600 (300 each) staying at Hotel Florencio... It was great just to get your head down, nothing fancy but clean x

Last edited:
Onthebeach.com I use but then I also google the hotel and see if they have their own website as it can work out cheaper doing it like that I always really shop around!

I booed through on the beach last year they were good with lots of deals! Booked through Jet2 this year!

Just a tip make sure you trip advisor your hotel as some look lovely on the holiday sights and are not good in real life! X

Latest posts

Back