Cheap places to stay around London?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LocksOfLove

Reaction score
Hi!

Last minute but I have a meeting in Marylebone London on the 28th September. I don't know London at all! I need somewhere cheap ish to stay. There will be two of us. The hotels near the meeting in Marylebone are like over £150 per night and we want to stay 2 nights. I want to stay on the outskirts as we are driving and then we can just travel into London on the tube etc. where is quite close to Marylebone but on the outskirts and reasonably priced to stay? Thanks in advance! Xx

Have you tried looking for a local travelodge of premier inn their usually cheap :)

Yep. Not that cheap in London! I'm looking at places on the outskirts. Can't think of anywhere apart from Watford :/ x

Try Marlin Apartments at Stratford, they r normally well priced, me and my boyfriend stayed there for 2 nights in July for about £170 I think it was. They are little apartments with kitchens and things so basically a little home away from home! And then the stratford station is a few minutes walk away which will take u straight into central London. They also do car parking but think that is £20 a night. Hth x

Try the Premier Inn in Dagenham or Beckton. Also quite a few little places in Custom House or along the A406 between Barking and Beckton roundabout - can't remember the names. Google hotels in Newham. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've stayed in the travel lodge at both Kings Cross and Covent Garden (5mins away from the tube stations) and worked out less than £150 for 2 nights stay.
Hth
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back