Cheap salon management software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NyceNails1

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a cheap software I can manage everything from....mainly via my iPhone. My appointments, client details sending out texts and reminders and even promotional texts. Does anyone know of any good software that isn't majorly expensive.

Thanks

I have an app called my book, it's very good does everything except send out group texts but you can store all clients details, treatment lists etc, it even has a nifty little bit that tells you how much you have earned in a given time, was £1.99 I think so not to expensive if you want to look and see if it will work for you x

hiya, do a search on here. one is thread is ''client database software''
i found some usefull stuff on there. hth

I logged into the salon lite last night.... it seem good but when i went to use it from my iPhone it just kept freezing. If there was an app this would have been perfect for me, but i need something reliable from my phone too as I'm out and about all the time.

I use SalonIris ... not cheap in short term (cost spread over 12months initially) but long term works out very good value for money. It's working really well for me.

Mat

I logged into the salon lite last night.... it seem good but when i went to use it from my iPhone it just kept freezing. If there was an app this would have been perfect for me, but i need something reliable from my phone too as I'm out and about all the time.

At the moment it's optimised for the iPad, just purely because of the amount of screen space there is to work with. We are working on an iPhone 'view' for it though - we're just putting effort into making it a nice, useful experience, rather than just squishing everything up :)

Do you need the Internet for it to work though? X

Do you need the Internet for it to work though? X

Yes, it's totally web-based; occasionally I've had people a bit concerned about that, but it's really rare (especially with the advent of 3G) to be somewhere where there isn't some sort of internet connection - we're not in the most urban of environments here, and I'm currently picking up three separate wifi points plus my 3G connection on my phone!

Of course, that also means that you can access your data from pretty much anywhere you've got access to the internet, as well as knowing that your data is safely and securely stored - we've been around for well over a decade, providing software for Spas and Salons globally, so we're not planning on going anywhere!

My chair is an app on the iPhone which is excellent sets up a data base tell you how Michael. Client has ever spent with you when there next appointment is an send out emails or texts and remember what the clients prefer!

My chair is an app on the iPhone which is excellent sets up a data base tell you how Michael. Client has ever spent with you when there next appointment is an send out emails or texts and remember what the clients prefer!

does this app send out confirmation texts

Latest posts

Back