Cheap tanners competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AISMCCS

Reaction score
Hello tanners..

I’ve just started up mobile spray tanning.. but am really put off when trying to advertise on things like gumtree, Facebook market place etc. As many people are offering spray tans for a tenner or sometimes even less!

I really am aiming to come across as a professional spray tanning artist. Im insured, qualified and experienced. My tanning solution is really popular, organic and fairly up market. I offer patch testing and provide hair nets, sticky feet, and disposable pants (which apparently a lot of these competitors don’t provide)

Im really put off by the idea of advertising and seeming like a total rip off compared to others. Is there any where I’ve not thought of to advertise?

Basically im looking for any tips on advertising and competition

Hi, I’ve done all the advertising on fb and fb selling sites etc. I found it attracted the wrong kind of client tbh....eg, the ones that want the cheapest tan. They don’t even care what you use or how attentive you are. Give them a tan for £10 or less and they’re happy. I personally rate myself a bit higher than that. I’ve found that word of mouth works better for me. It may take longer to build your clientele, but it’s worth it.
I also do loyalty cards, and I’ve found them to be popular. Have five tans, get the sixth free.

Hello tanners..

I’ve just started up mobile spray tanning.. but am really put off when trying to advertise on things like gumtree, Facebook market place etc. As many people are offering spray tans for a tenner or sometimes even less!

I really am aiming to come across as a professional spray tanning artist. Im insured, qualified and experienced. My tanning solution is really popular, organic and fairly up market. I offer patch testing and provide hair nets, sticky feet, and disposable pants (which apparently a lot of these competitors don’t provide)

Im really put off by the idea of advertising and seeming like a total rip off compared to others. Is there any where I’ve not thought of to advertise?

Basically im looking for any tips on advertising and competition
Hi, I set up a Facebook page, kept it as professional as possible and even built my own web page so people can follow the link to that. Even though I rarely update my web page often, people have commented on that fact that the web page makes it look so much more professional and that’s why they chose me x

Hi, I set up a Facebook page, kept it as professional as possible and even built my own web page so people can follow the link to that. Even though I rarely update my web page often, people have commented on that fact that the web page makes it look so much more professional and that’s why they chose me x

Thanks for this x

Latest posts

Back