Cheapest Sticky Feet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina67

Reaction score
Where do you all get good priced sticky feet? Been getting them on ebay for years but the prices are creeping up all the time! TIA

Why use them???
Place a towel in the bottom of your spray tan tent and sprinkle with powder and bingo . Problem solved

Yes why powder? I use a towel too. I do t bother with sticky feet. [emoji4]

I prefer sticky feet as i like to ensure that for my own piece of mind that the client is not being left with orange soles.

Interested to know as well.

Why powder?

I apply barrier cream to the entire foot and this can sometimes be sticky so the client's foot can move the towel so i powder the bottom and solves problems. I know it's not normal but my tans come out perfectly so my method works for me, everyone has their own little tricks and things which they prefer.
Think it's all down to your own likes etc

I stopped using the foam sticky feet as I found if I put barrier cream on they didn't stick very well and if I didn't, they stuck too well and often left chunks of black foam on the soles of clients feet! (Yuck!). I now use the cardboard sticky feet (EBay) and I find them cheaper and easier to use/remove. (I scroll through eBay and see who's offering the best deal at the time!). I also used to put couch roll in the bottom of my tent and then use it to wipe the tent down after but found it moves about too much when I'm spraying and ended up on their feet rather than under them at times! Also, it all adds to the cost using loads of couch roll so I now have cheap black towels and I place one on the bottom of the tent (no Powder though!) and then use it to wipe the tent after as well and just pop them in the wash.

Latest posts

Back