Cheats course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGritt

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks,

I am very slightly curious at the moment, what would everyone consider a cheats course in nails?

There is a nail tech near me that has apparently done a cheats course, I live within Europe and think that the laws are slightly different over here regarding qualifications etc but within Europe how would qualifications etc affect insurance?

Quite confused

TIA XX

What do you mean by cheats course? Was it a one day course?

That's what I'm confused about, when the other nail techs clients ask about her qualifications she is telling them half way through treatment: I've done the cheats course!

Clients are also saying that their nails are burning once under the uv lamp, I've told these clients of hers to take their hands out and tap the nails on the desk to relieve the burning sensation, the clients then reply saying I wasn't told that! I personally only work with acrylic so to be giving advice to gel clients that are not my own is quite weird! BUT I have a lot of the gel clients coming to me now as the gel tech is/has trashed nails!

You will get sensitivty from the uv lamp if you put gel on thick, that could be the problem there.

As for cheats course i hate to think what or how she got the quals, does she display her certs and insurance?

Latest posts

Back