check out my cool nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely Fantastic-Very Talented

Candy :D

wow excellent smile lines and a funky use of colour!!

Christie's Nails said:
I have been wearing simple pink and whites all summer... felt like getting crazy..
This is Young Nails glitter (color is called Stratosphere) with clear acrylic.
I sculpted this hand so that you could see the glitter under the free edge. I did not even want to attempt to sculpt my right hand...so right hand has tips.
I love it!

stratosphere0002.jpg

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !!

To me they are just DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!
I think it's great you strive for nothing less than perfection. Not a difficult thing for you to achieve. Thumbs up for you!!!

cool! they are fab christie.... we have been seriously lacking in your nails on this board recently but this makes up for it.. you go do that comp......

luscious nails. i think the young nails coloured acrylic is great too.

LMAO your are very funny deb, We can only call ourselves bimbo.

Debs said:
wow, how cool are they, if only.............
blue is my favourit colour, and I just love glitter, I just can`t seem to manage to do it. I think I need a step by step in bimbo language

They are cosmic !! go girl,absolutely fab,hope to see more piccies soon:D

They are truly fabulous babe! Well flippin done!

I tried to check out your website tho - and the link doesn't seem to work - is it my pc?

i love em! i have a pink polish that looks like that

question... everyone loves your smile lines. and ive seen a lot of other smile lines on this site. well your smiles all are a lot bigger than mine!i mean curvier. mine are never that curved.

when i do french (with just regular polish i paint it on) i never smile it that big. i dont think its wrong, and i do think it looks nice, but i just think its interesting i guess!

i think part of it too is my nails. my nails have been long the past 7 years and i think that has part to do with how my nails have grown. the skint hat is attached to my nail, is over my finger tips. so lets say i were to cut my nails all the way down to the smile line (for a piano recital for example) the nail skin would be at the tip.

ok im not sure that made sense.. but i was wondering!

That tends to happen Kristin over a period of time when you have long nails. The best way to get them pushed back is regular cuticle oil and using a nail brush underneath to gently push that skin back.
As for smile lines, you can put them where you want to, within reason, so you can disguise where the actual free edge is if you want to. As long as they look nice it doesn`t matter how deep your smile line is, as long as you and your client is happy with the result

oh my god they are so fab. you will win in the comp with smile line s like them .they are so sexy.good luckx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back