Check out my website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello
Wondered if any of you fellow geeks would mind looking at my website and give your opinions. I am only just setting up so for now have opted for a free website, so i know myself its not fantastic but it does the job. Don't mind what you have to say, just be honest. Can you check for spelling and grammar mistakes.

Much appreciated Laura x

the link isnt working huuny xx

Looks fab and I mean that. Only thing I couldn't see is what solution you offer. Think this has a big decision making effect on the customer. A bit about the company, solution etc will help the consumer make their mind up if they want the tan.

Hope this helps!

Looks good really easy to navigate. Just one thing, could you not use your logo in the gallery as your banner? it would be more striking :)

liked it a lot and you can't tell that its a free site.

stupid me i never thought of typing it in :lol:, it looks a really good site hun , lots of helpful info , and a gallery too which is fab !!

can i ask what tan you use ?

Thank you for looking and your comments. The solution used in the picture in the gallery was Siennasol. Eventually i do want to put information about the solution i use, but i am still trying new ones out. I first bought siennasol, but then i also started using A-tan and i am waiting for some more testers to come. I tried to use my logo as the banner, but i had this designed by someone and i couldn't scale it down to size and it has the white background which didn't really fit in with the colour scheme i had chosen.

Its really nice!

You should say what tan you use tho.

xx

Latest posts

Back