check this out!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nattynailz

Reaction score
This is the first time I have posted anything on here...bin too shy...but OMG i can't contain my self any more....you guys have to check this out.

was tryin to find out more about the comp in Leeds and found this site of explaining all bout it. Sam Biddle has got step by steps of her designs...do any of you guys know bout her work...it is amazing.

i have been trying to follow some of the steps and subscribed to her blog....i hope she keeps posting more for me.

check this out Sam Biddle

ps. thanx for a great site. love the advice and help available to everyone.

MichX

I added this to my favourites the other day after watching samantha at gmex.
She is amazing and has inspired me lots...I have been making brush toppers for the last few days haha,

I added this to my favourites the other day after watching samantha at gmex.
She is amazing and has inspired me lots...I have been making brush toppers for the last few days haha,

Brush toppers???:confused:

Oooh love her stuff, expecially the chocolate wrapper designs, although I'd probably want to eat them lol!x

Goodness how clever.I imagine you need to be a very good artist as well as a good technician to produce that kind of thing.

Brush toppers???:confused:

These hun.....
dont laugh...lol. I'm no samantha biddle....but I'm chuffed with these hahaha

Picture169-1.jpg

Hey Emmysbabes these are fantastic I want to eat them ,:) wow you are quite artistic, they are great , well done :hug: x

OMG they are brill I wish I could do that! Well done! X

Wow...those are really fab, I am gonna have a go....

on Sams site she has a picture of a little man on the nail, in the back ground you can see one of her bush toppers with a 'Parrot' on it....

I might ask her if she can make me one...it looks so cool.

MichX

Wow...those are really fab, I am gonna have a go....

on Sams site she has a picture of a little man on the nail, in the back ground you can see one of her bush toppers with a 'Parrot' on it....

I might ask her if she can make me one...it looks so cool.

MichX
yep
I watched her do that little man,..well back and fourth watching her do that, then watching Ant doing his stuff too,
It was all those brush toppers that inspired me to have a go....I havent stopped since...I better hope I improve lol, the kids want me to make them pendants for necklaces :green:

Fab designs I first saw the liquorice allsorts one a few years back and loved it :) I have always loved the 3d side of things and have also decorated phones etc over the years. Angel fingers sent me some photo's of her jewellery done in l&p years back and I was in awe :)

ems they are fab hun, you are such a talented little geek arent you?

xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back