Cheeky Clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartypantz

Reaction score
A prospective new client asked my for my card, then she asked me "If there is 2 of us, what discount would we get:rolleyes:. I explained that there wouldn't be any as I still have to use the same amount of product and time, and my prices are very reasonable. Another new client asked me to do her nails in the pub! I told her that I wouldn't do them there! So that got me thinking, what sort of cheeky requests have you had, and would you risk loosing a client by refusing their requests!:D

The best has to be "is it OK if I pay you next week?"..... eeermm NO!!!

How many of us have heard that one?

today i got a call from a client i want a spray tan and my 12 yr old daughter does can she have it half price cos she is only 12. No was my reply its full price so she cancelled the appointment

Some people really take the p**s don't they, you give them an inch and they want a mile not a yard!

I have one lady that likes to write a 'post dated' cheque, only because I allowed her once, she now thinks its ok to do it all the time. I must put my big boots on and put my foot down, whilst giving myself a good foot up the bum!​

Latest posts

Back