Cheeky G*T lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
What do think of this??? I'm sat here quite happy geeking:green: and I see an email notification from my son Nik (who is just 10 feet away from me on his laptop) and this is what he put :lol:

hi mum only me.. can i ask you a favour? can i borrow some spending money tonight for football? its easier and quiter on email if somewhat cheeky!!

love you mummy!!!!

How cheeky is that??? :lol: he is 22 years old :lol:
What cheeky moments are you blessed with from your kids ??

ahh bless and i bet you gave it him....

my eldest has text me from her bedroom asking if i will bring her a cuppa up !!!....and i did...:rolleyes:

Yep Angie, I did lol :hug: what a set of softies aren't we :lol:

my boys run to me throw me a note then clear off upstairs
"dear mum if we are good can we have some yu-gi-oh cards"

i get notes too...usually at night and on my bed ..usually something like this

"hiya mum...i have my earphones on so can you come and take them off my head when you go bed, and i have borrowed ya pillow...love you...ps...please write back"

i get notes too...usually at night and on my bed ..usually something like this

"hiya mum...i have my earphones on so can you come and take them off my head when you go bed, and i have borrowed ya pillow...love you...ps...please write back"

pmsl...their a funny lot kids arent they....:lol:

well i did write back....it went.

leave my pillow alone and what have i told you about wearing earphones in bed !!!!...love you...dont write back !!

:lol:...when she went away with the school to wales Rob and I wrote about 30 little notes and stuffed them everywear..her shoes, socks, washbag, pockets of jeans..etc....:lol:

and Tayla (6) OMG last night while i was working on a client...she comes in and says.."mum i found a lovely baby woodlife"..(she means woodlice)...my lady asked how do you know its a woodlife..?....Tayla replied...cos its got testicles....PMSL...it took us both about 10 mins to stop laughing. x

Tayla replied...cos its got testicles....PMSL...it took us both about 10 mins to stop laughing. x

omg how funny is that:lol:

well get this, my mate took her family out to the local chinese buffet restaurant elemets, (we went last night its yummy lol) anyway basically its just all there for you to walk around and help yourself, starters, soups, dim sum, meals, chips, noodels, tepankayki bar, sushi, duck pancakes and puddings and ice cream etc, anyway, she's up getting some noodles and sushi, when she gets text, she gets phone and its only her son sitting at table (3 ft away from food bar) asking her to get him some sushi while she was up rofl

guess what she did too, soft cow lololol:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

the youth of today !!

I get texts from my eldest two who have left home...

If your going to Tesco can you get me (usually) deoderant followed by the exact brand, washing powder the nicest smelling one, and razors Mac3 of course! and toilet rolls... The eldest always asks for a kinder egg which is what I always bought him when he was little ahhhh

The text always ends with love ya ma..... thats the bit that makes it all worthwhile

leave my pillow alone and what have i told you about wearing earphones in bed !!!!...love you...dont write back !!

:lol:...when she went away with the school to wales Rob and I wrote about 30 little notes and stuffed them everywear..her shoes, socks, washbag, pockets of jeans..etc....:lol:

and Tayla (6) OMG last night while i was working on a client...she comes in and says.."mum i found a lovely baby woodlife"..(she means woodlice)...my lady asked how do you know its a woodlife..?....Tayla replied...cos its got testicles....PMSL...it took us both about 10 mins to stop laughing. x

lmao:lol::lol::lol: what did she mean?? I'm intrigued!

LOL you just reminded me of m=one of my daughters most embarrassing moments a few years ago.

We were in a park and she was putting some rubbish in a bin, there were lots of wasps buzzing around it.
At the top of her voice she announces:
Wow that wasp's got really big testicles on its head!
And she couldn't understand why everyone all around was lauging!!:lol::lol: I think she was about 10 at the time.:green:

lmao:lol::lol::lol: what did she mean?? I'm intrigued!
Pullllease tell us you don't seriously need an explanation :lol:

and Tayla (6) OMG last night while i was working on a client...she comes in and says.."mum i found a lovely baby woodlife"..(she means woodlice)...my lady asked how do you know its a woodlife..?....Tayla replied...cos its got testicles....PMSL...it took us both about 10 mins to stop laughing. x[/quote]

i dont have kids so these moments i rarely get expect from my nieces and nephews. I could not stop laughing at this

i call or text my bf from the bed room and hes in the living room (we live in a 1 bedroom apt so it wouldnt even be a long walk) but Ill ask him to bring a movie, something to drink food just because i dont want to get up he does usally but when im up i usally get stuff for him too

I get texts from my eldest two who have left home...

If your going to Tesco can you get me (usually) deoderant followed by the exact brand, washing powder the nicest smelling one, and razors Mac3 of course! and toilet rolls... The eldest always asks for a kinder egg which is what I always bought him when he was little ahhhh

The text always ends with love ya ma..... thats the bit that makes it all worthwhile

I get this type of thing all the time with the three big uns "mum when are you going shopping - is it alright if I come with you?" and somehow I end up with a load of stuff for them and nothing for me :eek:

I always know when my girls want something cos they call me mummy in a really pathetic voice!

I always know when my girls want something cos they call me mummy in a really pathetic voice!
Sass that is sooo funny my lads do it as well :lol::lol: You know exactly what is coming :lol::lol:

i was in the bath the other day and realised i forgot my towel when i wanted to get out - started shouting to my mum downstairs to bring it to me but could hear she was it kitchen with tv on so i phoned the house from my mobile!! she heard that and bought it in for me!!!

what did we do before mobile phones!!?!

When I lived in the same town as my kids my daughter would come to my house for lunch because " my food was better " and she would leave a note and ask for specific lunch meat :eek:....I not only bought it for her ,.....I'd make a sandwich and leave it for her !

the things we will do for our kids! LOL

it'll be payback time when I'm old....i'll have em running about for me and ringing them at stupid o'clock cos i cant get to the loo....ohh the fun i will have..:lol: x

Latest posts

Back