Cheeky Parrot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not the talking that does my head in flower - its the mcdonalds whistle, and the microwave "ping", the phone, the door chime etc - oh and the screech (he copies emily too) -thats what i meant hun

but i dont think i could cope with a screech that can be heard 3kms away:eek:

Oh I love all those little noises... loris arnt as repeditive as the larger parrots... their attention spans not long enough to allow them to focus on one sound for too long... the emotional screaming (calling) only lasts 5 mins but its sooo ear pericing that it only takes a few mins to do your head in! .....

Right now hes talking to his ping pong ball and asking it... "ya'll right?" but runs off to ring his bell then comes back and talks to something else lol

The 3km call is harsh.. especially when he does it while on my shoulder right by my ear.. that ear will be stunned and go nearly deaf for a few mins :eek:

only thing jay does on my shoulder is stick his beak in my gob for a kiss, or he want my vodka and coke - he is soo funny - i love him to death - but he can be a right royal pain in the bum, when he wants to -

instead of show us your knickers on a morning i get

wanna cuppa - go on - stick the kettle on

he picks stuff up sooooooo quick its not true. - he shouts for emily then tells her, leave off, noooooooooo, naughty - also hes picked up - mikaylaaaaaaaa, close your mouth when you eat - i know it sounds hard to believe for those that dont actually have one of these birds, but believe me - he picks stuff up within about 2 days - then i suffer, cos he thinks i want to hear it all the time

only thing jay does on my shoulder is stick his beak in my gob for a kiss

:lol: I'll take the beak in mouth over a fluffy lori tongue that can fan out at the end and 'feel up' the inside of your nostril :eek: and loris are lightning fast... all u hear is a quick Brrrrtt from him and theres this fluffy tongue up ur nose :lol:

Latest posts

Back