Cheeky Parrot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
I got up early this morning about 4.45 only to be greeted with our parrot Chloe saying

"Oi show us ya knickers....... Good girl... then wolf whistled":o

Thats my hubby that but it was funny and cheered me up as had alot of pain with my back so it made me laugh anyway,just thought id share.

:lol: That's funny!

Someone I know had a parrot and the things he used to come out with were totally absurd! They are very funny

Thats funny Zena :) !!!

So did you show him your knickers ? :lol: :lol:

Marlise

I didnt have any on lol

This is the little culprit!!!!

I know i didnt have my knickers on but did have my pj's and slippers lol

beautiful bird!! It would have made me laugh as well.......don't have a bird..... but I do have a black lab that makes me laugh daily.....:)

I love black labs i used to have one when i was younge took him everywhere with me,our favourite place was the canal swimming nearly everyday.Dont think i would do it now as i know what could be lurking in ithe water as my mum would say, and grounded me n the dog when she found out,but still didnt stop us lol.My dog now is my aviator hes called major hes lovely but very hairy lol x

That made me laugh so much, i'm off to get a parrot immediately!! I just showed my fella and he said you don't even show me your knickers lol....

I also have a black lab he's 5 months old dont want another one do you melissaq?? :lol:

Yes it made me laugh aswell the little bugger xx i dread to think what else hubby is learning her!

hehe.. my Parrot wolf whistles when u say "sexy bird" and is forever asking the wild birds outside if they "want a biscuit" .. he rings his own phone and answers him self with a "hello? who is it? ohhh Hhahahahaha" and hes always the first to answer if there is a knock on the door with an ear percing.. WHO IS IT?

Thats funny classy claws,they are like humans lol.

She pinched my drink,the she pinch my son's little toy car xx

Shes gorgeous! and my dream bird (all thou I'd take a Timneh over a congo any day) Unfortunately Greys are $5000-6000 here so unlikely I will ever have one (I will get an eclectus one day thou they are only $3000 lol) heres my boy... hes just a little Rainbow Lorikeet.. but his Vocab is HUGE.. well over 30 phrases (which is pretty big for a lori - his hatch day is in october and he will be 3)

The Action Shot http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/MaxKeet/Gunnapunchu.jpg?t=1187129217

The Poser Shot http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/MaxKeet/hello.jpg?t=1187129408

And how much Cr@p needs to be in a lori cage to keep them happy lol http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/MaxKeet/CageTall.jpg?t=1187129216

i love african greys. my family bought theirs over here with them when they moved here from Zimbabwe. She's (the parrot - Roxy) really funny and dances if there's music on. She does impersonations of most of the family too and says Ciao when u leave!!!

Unfortunately my little yellow budgie doesn't do anything remotely interesting like talking! All he does is make a huge racket when the tv's on - especially outdoor scenes with birds chirping in the background!!!

P.S. classyclaws - ur parrot is beautiful! such pretty colours! x

That made me laugh so much, i'm off to get a parrot immediately!! I just showed my fella and he said you don't even show me your knickers lol....

I also have a black lab he's 5 months old dont want another one do you melissaq?? :lol:

I'd take him in a minute !!! of coarse I'd be bald .....:)....from being drove nuts! but happy! LOL

i too have an african grey - he talks none stop - does my head right in sometimes (especially when he whistles that bloody mcdonalds advert whistle) he copies everything (well nearly) - his latest is

I lovvvveeee yooooooooooooo - bastard

then tells ME to shut up

i too have an african grey - he talks none stop - does my head right in sometimes (especially when he whistles that bloody mcdonalds advert whistle) he copies everything (well nearly) - his latest is

I lovvvveeee yooooooooooooo - bastard

then tells ME to shut up

I'd take the constant talking over constant lori screaming any day.. - my boys a bit emotional at the moment.. a few weeks ago I had to be away from home for 2 days and the folks here forgot to turn his ipod on for him during the day.. he thought he was abandoned.. now he panic calls if he thinks hes alone.. and if any of you have met a lori you'd know the panic call in the wild is meant to be heard by other loris from over 3kms away... so its rather LOUD lol

I'd take the constant talking over constant lori screaming any day.. - my boys a bit emotional at the moment.. a few weeks ago I had to be away from home for 2 days and the folks here forgot to turn his ipod on for him during the day.. he thought he was abandoned.. now he panic calls if he thinks hes alone.. and if any of you have met a lori you'd know the panic call in the wild is meant to be heard by other loris from over 3kms away... so its rather LOUD lol

its not the talking that does my head in flower - its the mcdonalds whistle, and the microwave "ping", the phone, the door chime etc - oh and the screech (he copies emily too) -thats what i meant hun

but i dont think i could cope with a screech that can be heard 3kms away:eek:

Latest posts

Back