Cheeky people selling KGB vouchers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpenrose

Reaction score
I am being approached on a regular basis by people who purchased KGB Deals vouchers for laser slimming treatments, claiming they want to come to my new salon. Trouble is I never had a salon and never offered this treatment. The clients claim that my business name and contact details are on the voucher. They even approach me by my first name!!!

I have put a statement on my website, but still think that could damage my reputation. KGB were not helpful at all - they just ignored me.

Where do I report this? Looks like someone sold loads of vouchers and just ran away with money.

You could ask your next caller to send you the details of where they purchased the voucher and if possible a copy of the voucher, then I'd get in touch with the Police as surely this is Fraud?

You're right though, it could damage your business so I'd get as much information as you can as soon as you can

xx

I also had a similar experience to this where I was had calls to my salon saying I was offering cheap deals but the date had expired without being on sale for more than 24hrs on the KGB website so could I sort this out with KGB ! It was a nightmare when I called them they didn't explain themselves and said with that volume of calls maybe we should use them ! Cheek ! I really kicked off and said I would be informing trading standards , then they did post a apology ! But yes reputation is at stake ! have u seen the voucher ? Call them again tell them u are seeking legal advice re this matter x
think about

Sorry "think about " at the end of that was type error x

I think KGB have mixed up your details with somebody else's deal , I think they have been on watch dog for bad service to

Update:
I found out that a Therapist was renting a room somewhere and then she moved to another salon. Her name is the same as mine and business name is exactly the same!!! So when people google her, my website comes up, as her is no longer online.

I spoke to her 1st salon and they say that they have no contact info for her new place - only an e-mail and promised me tp e-mail her. :wink2:

Latest posts

Back