Cheer me up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's fantastic. Right before Christmas too. How exciting.

I just wanted to pop on here and thank you all soooooooooo much for your support on this! The suffering has now paid off because guess what's happened out of the blue?!?!

He's just been offered a fantastic job and is moving down to live with me next month!!!! Finally after 7 years we can start a REAL life together :D xxx

Fantastic news hun hope you will both be so happy you deserve it xxxx

Fantastic news hun hope you will both be so happy you deserve it xxxx

Thanks so much hun. Can't even begin to explain to anyone what it means to us. Just on the train now on my way to see him then bring him
HOME tomorrow :D xxx

Brilliant news happy times hun, hope you's are very happy. Xxx

How's things going glamour eyes xxx

Hope your feeling alot brighter now then! Lots of love xx

Going well thanks hun, it's soooo lovely to have him here with me after all this time :D it's a bit of a struggle because the job is not going too well :( but hey ho..... We have each other, we'll get through it :D xxxx

Really happy to hear you are getting on well, you deserve it :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Really happy to hear you are getting on well, you deserve it :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ah thank you so much hun, that's lovely xxx

Brilliant news hun as long as you's together and happy everything else ie job can be put up with lol xxxx

Sorry to hear the job is not going so well, but at least you have each other. :)

Brilliant news hun as long as you's together and happy everything else ie job can be put up with lol xxxx

Indeed :D thanks hun xxx

Latest posts

Back