Chest wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bird1977

Reaction score
I have a client in for this and was wondering if you have to put vaseline on the nipples?

I have a client in for this and was wondering if you have to put vaseline on the nipples?

Teehee, nipples! *giggles*

I really hope it's a male client! xxx

When I do male chest waxing I use non strip/hot wax for parts of the chest and find its much easier to work around the nipple area.
Jack

I use strip wax for chests and I wax straight over the nipple.
Never had one come off yet :D

yes its for a male, sorry i didn't make that clear, OK thank you will use the hard wax around those areas and the roller around the other areas =)

Hi just read the tutorial gorilla warfare given me some great tips but when you remove the first central strip is it from the top or bottom first ? So between the pecs or above the navel?

Hi just read the tutorial gorilla warfare given me some great tips but when you remove the first central strip is it from the top or bottom first ? So between the pecs or above the navel?

Remove from the bottom up. If I have a particularly hairy client then I will use non-strip wax down the middle of the chest or back and also across the bottom of the chest and back. Apply the wax from top to bottom and remove in the opposite direction.
When applying at the bottom of the chest and back, apply from the outside to the middle of the back and remove in the opposite direction.

Thank you so much have just done as suggested was a bit tricky in some areas as he was well buff (muscles you understand nothing else haha) so just applied hot wax in those areas it went really well thank you for all your tips :)

Thank you so much have just done as suggested was a bit tricky in some areas as he was well buff (muscles you understand nothing else haha) so just applied hot wax in those areas it went really well thank you for all your tips :)

Well buffed client. Our job is so hard sometimes :D

I use strip wax for chests and I wax straight over the nipple.
Never had one come off yet :D

that did make me giggle and reminded me of a good luck card I got when I opened

Attachments

• good luck.jpg
    good luck.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 166

Haha. I have that card in my staff room. My dad bought it me when he was in the supermarket. He said he saw it and thought of me-lol
I thought the staff room was the best place although I did think about putting it in my treatment room muhahaha

I also got this card as a birthday card a few years a go! Love it!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

seems many of us have slightly odd friends!

We also have that pic in our salon staff area. Best way I was taught to do nipples is to apply strip wax around the outside of nipple area then use a new strip and do it all in one go. Don't get wax on nipple itself. It's easy and relatively painless this way.

Latest posts

Back