Chester area Rent rates...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HWilliams

Reaction score
Hi all,

sorry to bother you

Was wondering what types of rent can I expect to pay in the Chester/Ellesmere Port and North Wales area for:

Nail Desk
Been told I shopuld only expect to pay about £25 a day but I was also told I should be paying about £80 so that's quite a big jump

Treatment Room
No idea but I appreciate that CH1 is going to be more expensive

Small Salon

Big Salon

I originally posted in March but didn't have a response and that was probably my fault for putting a vague title

Any comments aprreciated

H x

just bumping you! I will give you a ring tomorrow xxx

Hi all,

sorry to bother you all again

Still wondering what types of rent can I expect to pay in the Chester/Ellesmere Port and North Wales area for:

Nail Desk
Been told I should only expect to pay about £25 a day but I was also told I should be paying about £80 so that's quite a big jump

Treatment Room

Small Salon

Big Salon
No idea but I appreciate that CH1 is going to be more expensive. £1000 a month in Ellesmere Port which seemed quite high.

I originally posted in March but didn't have a response and that was probably my fault for putting a vague title

Any comments appreciated

H x

Anyone..?

And while I'm here, anyone in Chester wanna meet up for a cuppa at some point?

I'm in Chester on the 20th :)

I'm in Chester on the 20th :)

Really??? Shall we catch up again for a tea, be nice to see you. The show seems much more than 2 months ago x

hello!!

nail table in llandudno 20-25 per day

Treatment room. anything from £30-£60

Small Salon start thinking around £500 per month renting the slaon and paying all the bills.

Bigger salon anything from £750 upwards per month renting the salon and paying all the bills.

if you ever fancy a trip to llandudno just say and ill have the kettle on!

xxxx

I know in Deeside area a small treatment room can go for about £20-30 per day :confused:

hello!!

nail table in llandudno 20-25 per day

Treatment room. anything from £30-£60

Small Salon start thinking around £500 per month renting the slaon and paying all the bills.

Bigger salon anything from £750 upwards per month renting the salon and paying all the bills.

if you ever fancy a trip to llandudno just say and ill have the kettle on!

xxxx

That's the kind of prices I like... I'll have to get my serious bartering skills up when I make THE move.

I have an aunt in law there, so when we go, I would love to take you up on that offer, you know? Shall I bring the doughnuts? x

I know in Deeside area a small treatment room can go for about £20-30 per day :confused:

That is well affordable... I guess it weighs out though when you add petrol from Chester to Deeside.

Wouldn't rule out that area though.

Just worried about traffic lol, traffic and I do not get on, especially when trying to get to work x

There are hundreds of them tho lol in all the hairdressers aswell as beauty salons. I'm mobile but cant believe how many places one area can have..suppose thats the same whereever you go tho:lol:

There are hundreds of them tho lol in all the hairdressers aswell as beauty salons. I'm mobile but cant believe how many places one area can have..suppose thats the same whereever you go tho:lol:

Hmm... I'll keep 'em peeled.

I see lovely areas but they are remote then I see busy areas and there's a salon on every corner.

No middle ground, eh?

H x

Latest posts

Back