Chic beauty academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amyloudon

Mane Attraction Hair Extensions
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I'm already qualified in individual ashes through Flirties. I am now wanting to train in the party express lashes (cluster), so i have a weekend option for the one off occasions/party's etc. I came across Chic Beauty Academy but i've never heard of them before. Has anyone trained with them? and, if so, how did you find them?
Im based in Leeds.
thank you
Amy

Unfortunately Amy, Chic isn’t the best. I’ve had first hand experience with them and the training was substandard. It was actually that poor that I had to go to another provider and pay to do the course again. The 2nd provider I used was 10 times better and I was actually so angry.

After going to the 2nd provider they had informed me that Chic were so bad that they got an inadequate from Ofsted and all government funding was stopped!

If you haven’t already booked and trained with them I’d urge you to do your research and train with another provider. The 2nd place I went to was fantastic.

Latest posts

Back