Childcare and business expenses.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can claim for childcare when you attend a training course ?

I know you can't claim for it in general when you are working but I just wondered if I did a days training and paid for an additional day at nursery could I claim it as an expense ?

Does anyone know if you can claim for childcare when you attend a training course ?

I know you can't claim for it in general when you are working but I just wondered if I did a days training and paid for an additional day at nursery could I claim it as an expense ?

hi,
I dont see why not, I did. When I started out my youngest attended nursery extra on a Wednesday for 6 hours, I used that time soley to work/tan/promote really helped me get business off the ground.
I kept all receipts and gave to accountant. Your not taking the mick its for genuine business reasons.

Hi i am so sorry to hijack your post but i am so very confused. Who are you claiming this from? Is it tax credits or tax rebate? Sorry im just new to this lol x

Latest posts

Back