Children at Excel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
Hi again,

I really want to go to Excel, but have a problem. I've been let down by a friend who was going to look after my 4 1/2 year old daughter. I was wondering if anyone knows whether it's o.k. to take a child along or not. I would really appreciate your comments.

Thanks
Aylin

As far as I can gather from all the blurb, children under 16 are not allowed.

Sorry:(

At olympia i saw a few kids about, but it may have changed. Your best bet i think is to phone professional beauty or the organisers to find out.

Sammie

I'm pretty sure that there is a 'no children' policy at most of the shows but I always see children there!

I would definately check it out with the show organisers. But to be honest I wouldn't take my son as it is always so busy and I would be worried that he would get squashed in the crowd or lost!

AYLIN said:
Hi again,

I really want to go to Excel, but have a problem. I've been let down by a friend who was going to look after my 4 1/2 year old daughter. I was wondering if anyone knows whether it's o.k. to take a child along or not. I would really appreciate your comments.

Thanks
Aylin
my feet where killing me after the last show so i dont think it would be a good idea for your daughter to go if she is anything like mine she will complain about all the walking around plus she would get squashed and this would stop you enjoying the experience plus i think it would be a definate no no from the organisers

I don't think children under (it's either 12 or 16) are allowed but call Pro Beauty to make sure!

Saffirez said:
I'm pretty sure that there is a 'no children' policy at most of the shows but I always see children there!

I would definately check it out with the show organisers. But to be honest I wouldn't take my son as it is always so busy and I would be worried that he would get squashed in the crowd or lost!
I have to agree, I'm sure there's a no under 16's policy but I distinctly remember being rammed in the ankles with a pushchair at Olympia!

To be honest, I would not like to take a child to any of our beauty shows...........
So many people and so many stands to see.............
My daughter Faye is staying at home to with the twins lol..........could you imagine a double twin buggy at the show lol............. it would scare the babes no end........
She has got a baby sitter arranged for Gmex............ but if that would fall through I know she would not want to go............
And how could you browse and see all the demo's some of them are 6 rows deep at th stands.............. poor little might would get squashed..............
This is my oppinion as a Mum and Grandma ................
And there is nothing worse then a bored child, when you are not bored and still want to see so much more.................
I have seen so many irate Mums at our shows, the kids want to go home but the Mums don't.......................

Maybe there is someone else trustworthy that could look after your little girl ???

No children under 16 allowed at the Pro Beauty shows, which is a shame if you can't get a babysitter, but trust me, it's not a place you want young children to be. I come home battered and bruised from the shows, it really is shoulder to shoulder there and it would be a most unpleasant experience for a young child. I'd hate it myself if I didn't enjoy spending so much money there!

Latest posts

Back