Children in Need - Bespoke Bracelet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
OK, I will get into the swing of this one too.

I will do a personally designed bracelet in Sterling Silver to your own choice for the highest bidder.

All proceeds to Children in Need.

Ill start the bid at £30....:hug: xx

come on guys..these are 1 of a kind...made to your requirements beautiful and personal braclets.....i am more than happy to have this (delighted in fact) but its for such a good cause that we need more bids !!

Thank you Angie for your support.

To make it maybe more interesting, it doesnt have to be a bracelet - it could be a necklace with matching earrings.

As Angie has said this would be an individual piece of jewellery.

I really shouldn't be bidding as I am currently highest bidder on 2 other auctions :smack:

However, I'll go for a shy and retiring £31 :green:

Come on geeks, it's all in a good cause!!!!

lovely thought Fiona - hope plenty people bid on this - your bracelets are fandabbydozzy :green:

£35 bid xxx

Bidding on this will close at midnight on Friday 16 November.

Will you be donating to Children in Need anyway - why not get an early Christmas present or a present for a loved one as a thank you for your donation.

would love to bid on this,but have already spent too much on others!! lol

but someone is going to be very lucky to get one of these, from fiona,
her jewellery is to die for!!!!

and a one off aswell!!
happy bidding!!

are there any pics of your jewellery?

if you click on fionas signiature, the one that says beaded jewellery you can see them
hth xx

Here is just one of the many designs.

I have already purchased a couple of jewellery sets from Fiona otherwise I would be bidding like crazy. I'll need to check my Xmas list to see if I can splash out and get another.

Great cause Fi xxx

Fiona - When does the bidding end?

Bidding on this will close at midnight on Friday 16 November

Thanks for the link and photos. You make lovely jewellery. The only problem is that as Im a jeweller I make them myself. Lots of luck with the bidding!

Just over 12 hours left on this one.

Come on bag yourself a fantastic Christmas present, these are one offs as I dont make the same piece more than once, beads will always be different.

Another one I have made today.

lovely thought Fiona - hope plenty people bid on this - your bracelets are fandabbydozzy :green:

£35 bid xxx

Congratulations Debbie, you are the winning bidder. We will chat together to get something especially for you.

Thank you to all who entered into the spirit of Children in Need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back