Children In Need - Nail Art Start-Up Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS OEY!!!!

What a lovely and generous bid:!:
Please pm me your home address (my computer is still offline,so I dont have access to my Secret Santa files with addies). I will ship everything off to you ASAP.

Now,I need a volunteer to arrange how to make payment to the "children in need' organization as I"m in Canada,and if we start transferring money back and forth, some will get lost due to exchange rate charges blah blah.
Sandi??? Sam???? Could either of you help me out please?

And thanks ever so much to everyone for participating! I'm very flattered by the generous bids.

Oey, I look forward to seeing pictures of the 'fun' you'll have with your art kit.

:hug:

Thanks V :hug:

Pm Ruthy (nailsinlondon1) as she was discussing a central collection point for all funds to enable one big presentation from "the Geeks" .

I am really excited now and cant wait to have a play. I will pm you V. :hug:

Pm Ruthy (nailsinlondon1) as she was discussing a central collection point for all funds to enable one big presentation from "the Geeks" .

Congrats TT, You are soooo gonna love this kit :)

In that case, to avoid losses during fund transfers and exchange rates, why not send the money to her? I'll pm her to find out more details.
Is there a thread on this subject that I can read?

THANKS

congratulations to you oey,it was very generous of you.:)

Latest posts

Back