Children in Need - waxing one-to-one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well folks, Zoe and I waxed the light fantastic today and had a great time - lots of giggles, lots of fun, and of course I hope it was an informative day for Zoe too :D

Big thanks to everyone who bid, and a massive thank you and huge hug to Zoe for her winning bid of £150, which will be making it's way to Children In Need (via Nigel!) on Monday.

Andy xx

Well folks, Zoe and I waxed the light fantastic today and had a great time - lots of giggles, lots of fun, and of course I hope it was an informative day for Zoe too :D

Big thanks to everyone who bid, and a massive thank you and huge hug to Zoe for her winning bid of £150, which will be making it's way to Children In Need (via Nigel!) on Monday.

Andy xx

I had a great time!:green:

Andy is a fantastic teacher, he made me feel totally relaxed, the course content was excellent, and I feel completely confident about performing the treatment.

I can totally, wholeheartedly recommend Andy, if you're thinking about learning male waxing, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you Andy, you were great xxx:hug::hug::hug:

I had a great time!:green:

Andy is a fantastic teacher, he made me feel totally relaxed, the course content was excellent, and I feel completely confident about performing the treatment.

I can totally, wholeheartedly recommend Andy, if you're thinking about learning male waxing, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you Andy, you were great xxx:hug::hug::hug:
just one question ZoZo............Who was your model and was he totally relaxed and did you take any photo's:green:

just one question ZoZo............Who was your model and was he totally relaxed and did you take any photo's:green:

I'll put the photos in the gallery later:green:

I'll put the photos in the gallery later:green:
I am waiting with baited breath:eek::lol:

Glad it went well Zoe,i hope now you are confident in doing the treatment....i know i could not,so i take my hat off to you:hug:

Was there some gin and chocolate to hand though.....:green:

I am waiting with baited breath:eek::lol:

Glad it went well Zoe,i hope now you are confident in doing the treatment....i know i could not,so i take my hat off to you:hug:

Was there some gin and chocolate to hand though.....:green:

She's a natural at it as well!

No gin or chocolate Gabi (you know me far too well!!), but I was treated to a lovely lunch, all the coffee I could drink, some spare waxing buckets for my home heater which I've been trying to find for ages, and some fab skincare bits - so I got a very good deal, lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back