Children in Need - waxing one-to-one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axiom

Reaction score
Inspired by the brill ideas of Sam, Nigel, Gigi, Adele and all you other generous Geeks... I'm offering a full day's one-to-one waxing workshop for the highest Geeky bidder, with all proceeds going to Children In Need. Here are the details:

• One full day of personal one-to-one tuition with myself, in any aspect of waxing: e.g. advanced hard waxing, speed waxing, male waxing (yes, even male Brazilian waxing if so desired! :D)
  • Date to be agreed with the winning bidder
  • You will be responsible for your own transport to Basingstoke, or we can split the cost of me coming to see you
  • You will need to provide a wax pot and related disposables, but I will bring hard wax and other goodies with me
  • You will need to provide a model (this can be a fellow Geek if you like)
  • Bidders must have a basic waxing qualification and insurance to take part (students are welcome if you have done the waxing units of your course and have student insurance)
  • Bidding ends midnight 16th November
  • All money goes to Children in Need

Please feel free to post or PM if you have any questions :D

Happy bidding (and waxing!) :green:

Andy x

It's a bit far for me hun but could be worth bidding if you'll do a male brazilian on my OH...I'd slip him a couple of Zopiclone or something first honestly:)
So for that I'd say £50

Goddammit...that was almost going to be as good as year I bought him a vasectomy for Christmas:)

Goddammit...that was almost going to be as good as year I bought him a vasectomy for Christmas:)

One ruined laptop from spraying coffee with laughter, coming right up! :D

Thank you both for your bids :hug:

If I win I will send him a personal invitation to be my model :)

If I win I will send him a personal invitation to be my model :)

Now that's what I call a mate!
Anyway...I had him done Private...it was good enough for the dog and I didn't want to treat them any differently:lol:
He doesn't appreciate my thoughfulness at times...

I'm working on my christmas gift vouchers atm :)
I will give you a great deal on 'full body' ...top to toe and everything in between...
And lets not be too worried if I haven't done the course by then, he's not to know :lol:

Have you lot got any idea how much it hurts to laugh with cracked ribs, the cats on the arm of the chair waiting for the kittens he's sure I'm having and hubby is so lacking in sympathy that I'm thinking of donating him as a model:eek:

Thanks for all your bids, Geeks. Bidding currently stands at £150 with 12 hours left to go! :D x (p.s. blatant BUMP!)

CONGRATULATIONS ZOE!

£150 is the winning bid, and I'm all yours for the day! :green:

Thanks to everyone who bid to make a difference for Children In Need - Geeks ROCK! :hug:

xx

Now thats some offer from Andy Zoe.....:lol::green::hug:

I know... and I have a feeling there's going to be some male nudity:eek:

I know... and I have a feeling there's going to be some male nudity:eek:

Lol, you may well be right... :wink2: Luckily for all, however, I shall be keeping my trousers on! :D

CONGRATULATIONS ZOE!

£150 is the winning bid, and I'm all yours for the day! :green:

Thanks to everyone who bid to make a difference for Children In Need - Geeks ROCK! :hug:

xx

Thank you Andy, I cannot wait! :hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back