Children need a geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug:Sweet is such a perfect name for your family you are such "sweet"hearts!!!!

I have a idea Sam why dont you get your Lee Stafford head on and open the acadamy in leeds as CELEBRITY MANICUREHANDS......you could charge us all to be enroled and we charge public for sevices

Bring it on ,,,,,,,

I have a idea Sam why dont you get your Lee Stafford head on and open the acadamy in leeds as CELEBRITY MANICUREHANDS......you could charge us all to be enroled and we charge public for sevices

Bring it on ,,,,,,,
That sounds like a fun idea, I'm up for it if it makes money for the charity :hug:

mmmm, tempting :D

Bring it on ,,,,,,,

well if your talking lee Stafford I might up my bid .. but has hubby has changed the ebay password and made the whole account privet:irked:
(after Friday's + wine + me bidding!) I can't ....

please someone tell me how the bidding is going !!!!!!

wow checked out the bidding; which is going great!! out of my price range tho im afraid!!
well done for an amazing idea!!
good luck with the bidding!! xx

soz forgot to put how much, think one was at £250. and the other £225. xx

Come on geeks up the total why because he's worth it:)

Just a quick reminder that both of Sam's 1-2-1's still have another couple of days to run...
there's still time to bid on them regardless of how much training you've had, there's no way I'd turn down some nailing 1-2-1 time with THE GEEK himself if I had the spare pennies... :D

only 8/9 hours left to go !!!!

im gonna wait till the last moment and hopefully place the winning bid

trying to copper up now lol

im gonna wait till the last moment and hopefully place the winning bid
PMSL i wonder how many other geeks are thinking along these lines, don't worry hun it wont be me out bidding you, i don't have the funds unfortunately :cry:

i have just got home and totally forgot about the bidding WHO WON THEN???????

who are codswede and cathie smith as they are showing as the winning bidders ...well done ladies.

I don't know who Codswede is, but Cathie Smith is no doubt our very own Cathie!

Latest posts

Back