Children need a geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Yo Geeklins!

Browsing the site tonight, I was Inspired by Nigel's thread raising money for Children in Need by auctioning off a singed copy of Nailclass from Gigi Rouse.

For such a kick-ass-cause, I thought about what I could do to make a difference for important cause. The only creative thing I could think of is some one-to-one training with moi'. Therefore I put up an auction for one-to-one training with my little ol bad self over on (dare I say it) E-Bay. 100% of the money generated will go to Children in Need.

It is my hope that through Nigel's great idea, we can make a difference in a childs life. Go and bid, or find a way that you as a geek can make a difference and let's see how much cash we can raise!

In case you missed the hidden link to the one-to-one auction... you can get to it by clicking here.

Go forth Geeks and make a difference!

edit: Due to the crazy desire for Macarena lessons, I added a second auction for one-to-one that you can get to by clicking here. 100% of funds raised from both auctions go to benefit Children in Need.

just looks so wrong seeing your mug on EBAY ....:lol:

whats ... The Macarena.........?

I may as well bid now cos i wont be able to bid come the last day/hour...well not without re-mortgaging anyway...:lol:

I think its a fab idea, well done you. x

OMG, I definitely can't bid, I have no clue about L&P and would be way too scared! but just wanted to say, WELL DONE, that's fantastic:):):):)

PMSL...i am the highest bidder.....:lol:....not for long i bet.

Tell me about it. I feel dirty being up there but didnt have a geek image on this system :(

As far as the Macarena... its this :eek:

YouTube - We do the macerana

As far as the idea, it was Nigels cool idea to raise money for a great cause. I'm hoping we can get a bunch of geeks doing different things to raise some money (get your thinking cap on!)

I thought this was what was meant by macarena! Didnt want to ask incase it was something else to do with l&p :lol:

very funny !!!...and here was me thinking it was the name for the new application method Geeg is doing...:lol:....no really i did.

very funny !!!...and here was me thinking it was the name for the this application meahod Geeg is doing...:lol:
Maybe it is :D

I'm winning!!! :)bet it wont be for long though. Just in case I better tell my husband I'm using his ebay ID oops:lol:

Great idea

I'm winning!!! :)bet it wont be for long though. Just in case I better tell my husband I'm using his ebay ID oops:lol:

Great idea

ohh thanks....rain on my 1 min parade why don't you...didnt last long did i....:lol:

Sorry:cry: but worth every penny for such a fab cause and such a fab prize. "Best on ebay" has a new meaning:hug:

I'd love to bid but unfortunately, I'm up to my bidding limit on Geeg's Nailclass book :cry:

ok who did that? I'm outbid. Oh well great while it lasted:hug:

Look at the stickey in Chat - that's where you will find Geeg's Nail Class book for auction.

i am the highest bidder:green:

but.....

have a feeling not for long!

Doh - which should I bid on???? this is such a toughy :lol:

doh doh doh - I want both xxxx

poley ! am i bidding against you?

Someone take my puter away ! I can see me getting carried away:green:

OOOO just realised I haven't got an ebay account - will have to see if hubby will bid for me AND then I might get both :green:

fab idea mr geek!!!!

xx

Latest posts

Back