Children pamper parties consultation card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jewel-it

Reaction score
Morning
can anyone help im doing a few childrens pamper parties this week manicures & pedicures, nail art and goodie bags
With every client i get through the door i get them to fill in a consultation card, now i know i have got to do one for the children, but should i get the birthday girls mum to fill out the consultation card for all the children having treatments, as im sure not all the childrens mums would be coming with them. and if so what should the consultation card questions be as its children and only one off!!!:confused::confused::confused:

What I do when the host returns her booking form and deposit as it tells me how many kids are going i send the host parental conscent forms for each kid attending the party saying that I need these back before the party incase of allergies or allergic to anything the child usually gives them out the same time as the invitations and it helps as when they RSVP they usually give back the form to.

On the parental consent form it lets the parents know what is happening at the party and what products I will be using,

I have done this now for a few years with not problems a few late arrivals but the hostes mum knows to phone me and let me know if there is a problem :smack:.

Hope this helps catherine

What I do when the host returns her booking form and deposit as it tells me how many kids are going i send the host parental conscent forms for each kid attending the party saying that I need these back before the party incase of allergies or allergic to anything the child usually gives them out the same time as the invitations and it helps as when they RSVP they usually give back the form to.

On the parental consent form it lets the parents know what is happening at the party and what products I will be using,

I have done this now for a few years with not problems a few late arrivals but the hostes mum knows to phone me and let me know if there is a problem :smack:.

Hope this helps catherine

i was about to reply and saw this reply thats exactly what i have done in the past, means you're covered for each child, i took some spare too just in case the parents forgot to return them x

Thanks for your help i have got one partie tomorrow and friday. i have called the mother of the host and said that i will need her to check with all parents that they know what treatments and what products ect are being used and then i will get her to fell in a form for them all.
(this time only) from now on i will do what you have done in the past.
Thank you XX

i confirm what the others have written, we have a separate slip for each child, and the parent of each child signs it and brings it back to us on the day of the party, its quite basic and straightforward, but also allows them to mention any food allergies, as we also provide the party food (which usually have to test just to make sure its ok lol) :)

I apologise for draging up an old post but hoping someone could add to it for me would anyone be willing to show me an example of the consultation cards/parental consent that they use for childrens partys.:green:

I apologise for draging up an old post but hoping someone could add to it for me would anyone be willing to show me an example of the consultation cards/parental consent that they use for childrens partys.:green:

Ditto

If anyone could supply us with an example I would be very grateful as I am pants at putting these things together :lol:

Cheers,
Hazel

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Princess [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Parties[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Children’s Nail Art Party’s[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I Mr / Mrs --------------------------- give permission for my daughter, ------------------------ to have beauty treatments at ----------------------------------- Princess party , to include, nail art, foot spa, polish, make up, hair put up’s , glitter spray, removable tattoos and gems, on the ------------- 08.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My daughter does not have any allergies / does have allergies (please indicate and list below if any)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Signed parent’s/guardian ----------------------[/FONT]

Hope this helps guysxxx:hug:
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Princess [/FONT]
Your name

Address

Dear Mrs Millican,

Thank you for taking the first steps in booking a Princess party for your daughter on sat 3rd may 2008, at 12.30 pm.
Princess Parties are used for all occasions…. Birthday Parties, slumber parties or for that well behaved treat. Based in Bolsover, Chesterfield our Princess Parties are for ages four plus. We arrive ½ hour before the start of the party and bring everything needed to make your Princesses feel special, sassy and truly like a grown up. Each Party lasts two hours and included in the price is a gift bag for all your child’s guests.

Prices start from as little as £89 for seven Princesses. So have a Party with a difference that your child will never forget. Sit back, relax and enjoy the laughter, while Princess Parties give your child a party of a lifetime!

Yours Thankfully

All our staff are fully qualified and insured. Products used during our parties are specifically chosen with the sensitive skin in mind. On choosing your Princess party, please forward along with choice list, a ten percent deposit made payable to Mrs Jennifer Newman. This will secure your date chosen. Our Parties Prices include seven little Princesses, for additional children they are charged at £5 per child. Thank you again and look forward to hearing from you soon

[FONT=&quot]Princess [/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Basic Package (£89) Price includes

Seven Princess Friends
Chance to use their own imagination
And create their own designs on to nail tips
Glitter make up
Party bag
Mini foot spa
Painted toes and finger nails
Protective aprons

Please indicate if required …..

Premium Package (£119) Price includes

Seven Princess Friends
Glitter make up
Crown for the birthday girl
Glitter hair
Tattoos
Mini foot spa
Painted toes and finger nails (Inc nail art)
Special Part bag for the birthday girl
Balloons

Please indicate if required ……

Deluxe Package (£150) Price includes

Eleven Princesses friends
Glitter Make up
Crown for the birthday girl and sash
Mini foot spa
Painted fingers and toes (to include nail art, gems, and stickers)
Themed party, High School Musical, Bratz etc….
Invitations
Funky put up hair styles with glitter spray and all accessories
Glitter tattoos and body crystals
Party game
Disposable camera
Birthday cake
Themed Music

Please indicate if required………….

Now you have chosen your party let us do all the hard work and bring everything needed to make your child have a party of a life time and the talk of the play ground.

There u go guys, that should help u all on your way to some amazing parties.xxxxx

Wow thank you so much hun thats a big help :hug:

Latest posts

Back