childrens fair ideas please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
:) hi guys i am new on here, and have only just come back into the industry after a long break. I have recently done a decleor training course and a work experience in a spa. I am currently setting up my own mobile business and am doing the school fair on wed. I would love some fab ideas nail art wise for the childrens nails, that are quick and simple but look fab. I have so many questions to ask you guys hope you do not mind me asking
thanks jenny

Have you got a dotting tool or you could use a tooth pick and make little flowers on the nail in dits i do 1 in the middle and a few in another colour round it, only takes 2 secs and the little girls love it xxHTHxx

thank you so much, was going to do a few flicks the flowers sound like a great idea is there any other simple ones. thought i would put them on my nails then they could choose which one they wanted

because there nails are soooo tiny its hard to get alot of design on them and you don't want to be spending loads of time doing one person so i would stick to flowers flicks strips glitter tuff like that maybe look at our gallery on here for ideas hun xx

Hello ,
sorry to change the subject but are there any safety rules about apply products to children, like nail enamel etc, only my niece is always wanting her nails done but a bit cautious in case of reaction or any other problems.

when i do child pamper parties, i pick about 6 polishes in bright colours that i put on the table and tell them to pick a colour, that way they have a limited choice, if you give them a wide range to choose from you will be there forever waiting for them to choose. then i apply jus one coat cos it drys quick and do flwers with a dotting tool or flicks. i normally jus offer black or white for the art.

i have never had anyone react to nail polish obviously if you are worried just ask parents permition first, i always do my 3 year olds for parties and just take it off the next day

thank you guys you have been great. this is my first time on here and really strugglin to find my way around how do i look at the gallery

The joys of having a little girl, is that her in your picture, i had a girl last year shes one now, resisting the temptation to paint her nails they are soo cute! Cant wait to get mascara on her lashes either! After two boys you apreciate the girly things.

Havent a clue how to look at the gallery what is it?, i am new too, probably doing it all wrong and not making any sense(a bit blonde!)

that makes two of us blonde that is, lol.

click on navigation and it says geek gallery click on that and happy browsing lol xx

Latest posts

Back